Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ BIG BATS CAST

Love that Wolverine and Frankenstein. Your work is always impressive, how long have you been sculpting ?

Also did you sculpt all of those skulls on the Wolverine's base?.

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ BIG BATS CAST

Tetsuo is killer man you gonna be doing a run of them?

Cheers, i doubt it unless there is enough interest

Both Bats and Tetsuo look great :rock Well done :clap

Thanks mate :)

Love that Wolverine and Frankenstein. Your work is always impressive, how long have you been sculpting ?

Also did you sculpt all of those skulls on the Wolverine's base?.

Thankyou, i started a little over 3 years ago, i was terrible though lol.
I sculpted 1 skull and made a silicone mold then poured wax in and tweaked and changed all 100 odd of them, took ages :)

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ Wolverine on Skull throne

NO, far from it but thanks :)

Finally got round to finishing the moulds for big bats, poured a test casting but ran out of resin so hes missing his chest but you get the idea from the pics, came out pretty good i think

That is awesome!!! Is that soldi resin? Man, that's gotta be heavy!

Eric

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ Wolverine on Skull throne

That is awesome!!! Is that soldi resin? Man, that's gotta be heavy!

Eric

Thanks Eric, he has a hollowed out section running up the centre, still weighs around 2KG though

Spawn

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ BIG BATS CAST/ Spawn

Love how dynamic the Spawn piece is.

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ BIG BATS CAST/ Spawn

Love how dynamic the Spawn piece is.

Cheers mate

Sharlto Copley
Time to have another go at a life sculpt, still early days but i think hes getting there, if he pans out ok i will turn him into Kruger from Elysium when Wikus is done.

Re: Logan25 Sharlto Copley, District 9, Elysium

his face is to long

sharlto-copley.png

Looking good so far, I'd agree his face is looking a bit too round at the moment, but the likeness is there.

Glad to see someone doing a Wilkus, it's a figure I've wanted to bash for awhile now. Any chance you might do an arm and/or sculpt the shoes... of course the arm is necessary, but impossible to find those kind of shoes. They'd also be popular for Walter White BrBa figures :lecture

Beautiful! I especially love the detail in the hair :)

Eric

Cheers

his face is to long

sharlto-copley.png

I think its more that it was to narrow, ive since built up his mandibles a bit and he looks less long faced

Looking good so far, I'd agree his face is looking a bit too round at the moment, but the likeness is there.

Glad to see someone doing a Wilkus, it's a figure I've wanted to bash for awhile now. Any chance you might do an arm and/or sculpt the shoes... of course the arm is necessary, but impossible to find those kind of shoes. They'd also be popular for Walter White BrBa figures :lecture

Thanks, this ones going to be a bust if he pans out, hes around 1/3rd scale and then i willl have to do a fooking prawn to go with him :)

1/3 scale bust makes me sad (I'm sure it will be awesome, I just want a 1/6 figure :lol)... but maybe you'll eventually revisit in 1/6?

Hey Mat, your box is full so I had to type this here. Just wondering if three Miller busts were shipped yet?

You almost popped my eye out with a fooking lollipop!

Amazing work, man!

Thanks Turdferguson

Just to let people know, the last few orders have shipped today and the last couple going on Tuesday.
Any questions Email me at
[email protected]

Heres some new pieces ive been working on

Marv

Kruger Elysium

Manbat

Leonardo finished

Not really a fan of sin city but your Marv... Stunning!! Thought of having a go at supes? Maybe battle damaged?

Love the tetsuo, its closer to the original design than the medicom hs.
However something feels weird with his hair.
Its a cross between his rage state long hair that go back and his calm state short flat hair.
The extra hair on top Feels a bit like a pineapple.
Dunno if you see what i mean... Ill make a Photoshop mod just to see...
Planning on doing kaneda?

Last edited:
Love your Kruger doing something different thats awesome love that bat creature your on a roll ever thought of doing a werwolf?

Back