Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 Anime Heads / Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Very nice... I had a member ask me about Princess Mononoke heads; maybe you could tackle Sen and A(s)hitaka when you get a spare 30 or 40 minutes :lol

Re: Logan25 Anime Heads / Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Very nice... I had a member ask me about Princess Mononoke heads; maybe you could tackle Sen and A(s)hitaka when you get a spare 30 or 40 minutes :lol

Not seen that in years, may have to give it another watch soon :)

Logan you ever tackled Mean Machine Angel?

Yeah i did him quite a while back, wasnt that good though

Loving that Tetsuo head!

Re: Logan25 Anime Heads / Frankensteins Monster WIP

Thanks guys

Tetsuo finished

Started adding the tendons to his right arm / hand and working in the skeletal right foot

Last edited:
Re: Logan25 Anime Heads / Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished

Oh man... TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Logan25 Anime Heads / Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished

thanks skooternb

Wolvie pretty much done

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ Wolverine on Skull throne

WOAH - EXCELLENT wolvey and Frankie!!

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ Wolverine on Skull throne

Great work , i always check your stuff on the statue forum .

Wolverine is awesome :) will there be casts?

Oh my Mat! Awesome wolverine...finally done! Scott skull in the middle make me wonder what story behind it....

Tetsuo looks great man!

You should definitely do Mononoke heads ;)

And a huge Moro too!

Oh man... TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aww... I wanted to say that :lol

coming-of-age-akira.gif

Looks great Logan, some very fine work :rock

Thanks guys

Tetsuo V1 on the ttm 22

your perfect ~! you know that? h:clap

your perfect ~! you know that? h:clap

NO, far from it but thanks :)

Finally got round to finishing the moulds for big bats, poured a test casting but ran out of resin so hes missing his chest but you get the idea from the pics, came out pretty good i think

Last edited:
Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ BIG BATS CAST

Tetsuo is killer man you gonna be doing a run of them?

Re: Logan25 Frankensteins Monster WIP/ Tetsuo finished/ BIG BATS CAST

Both Bats and Tetsuo look great :rock Well done :clap

Back