Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 head sculpts Joe Mad Wolvie heads Miller Bats bust finished

Awesome work I really want to start work on some x-men sculpts now inspiring stuff :)

erghhhhhh food poisoning :(

Hi Logan.

I got my bats head yesterday evening. It's awesome! Thank you very much mate!!

Buzz

Cheers, glad you like him :)

Price on the bust?

yeah will be £45.00 plus shipping

Really love that Bats and Wolvie Logan! You did an amazing job on the expressions there buddy!

Nice work on the Batz bust!

Wow! Those are amazing! Great job bro!

thanks a lot guys
Wow never planned to do a wolverine custom but i love the unmasked madureira hs!

Is the fm Batman bust Head is available on its own?
Thanks
cheers and yeah the head is also available

Awesome work I really want to start work on some x-men sculpts now inspiring stuff :)

Well that sucks

yeah not nice at all mate, was just starting to come round nd was ready for a nice nights sleep and was awoken by my son throwing up, i nearly cried lol
PLEASE PM me when that awesome batman bust is ready!

will do :)

Just wanted to drop a post to apologize for people having to wait longer than i would like on some stuff. I do all this myself, sculpt, mould, cast and paint, so when life gets in the way like being ill for the best part of a month and then getting food poisoning and having a month where everything goes wrong you get behind.
I am working through the backlog and am starting to catch up with myself but will not be taking on any private commissions or painted heads for the forseeable future.
Also many thanks to the people that have been understanding and patient it is very much appreciated.
Mat.

Just wanted to drop a post to apologize for people having to wait longer than i would like on some stuff. I do all this myself, sculpt, mould, cast and paint, so when life gets in the way like being ill for the best part of a month and then getting food poisoning and having a month where everything goes wrong you get behind.
I am working through the backlog and am starting to catch up with myself but will not be taking on any private commissions or painted heads for the forseeable future.
Also many thanks to the people that have been understanding and patient it is very much appreciated.
Mat.

I am not even waiting on anything from you and I think this is really cool. It's nice to see updates (and the rare apology) from custom artists when it wasn't even asked for. Just like what ZCULPTOR did in his Daryl thread.

Kudos to you man and I hope you are feeling better! :duff

Mat.

Glad to have you back. I was starting to worry that we had lost another talented sculptor.

Catching up first. Excellent idea. I'd rather wait a few weeks for you to get caught up than to wait months because you keep taking projects. That's how the best of them get in trouble.

Eric

Last edited:

Mat.

Well said great guy :goodpost:

Re: Logan25 head sculpts Apologies

Cheers Mando and Pete :)

heres a Kratos i started a couple of days ago

Back