Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts Logan/ New big Boss/ Origins Joker/ Horror heads Jason ?

Thanks for the input, Started part 3 and if it turns out decent can do a zombied version as well, and may as well have a crack at Michael as well :) Just a shame they cant make decent horror films anymore :(

Sculpt wise i would agree but no one seems to like my interpretations all that much and since my sales are dropping drastically on heads just trying to think of something that i would like to do and may be popular and that isnt batman related lol

Do some Street Fighter ,Anime Stuff Horror ,Freddy Jason Ash ,Aliens Predator A Whole Board Of Ideas Are Here .Get out of your comfort zone.

Do some Street Fighter ,Anime Stuff Horror ,Freddy Jason Ash ,Aliens Predator A Whole Board Of Ideas Are Here .Get out of your comfort zone.

i dont really have a comfort zone as such unless you count avoiding female sculpts like the plague lol

started chucking some paint on #07

i dont really have a comfort zone as such unless you count avoiding female sculpts like the plague lol

Please don't take this the wrong way but you have alot stuff based on comics cartoons try portraits based on someone. If it don't work out don't give up on it keep at it you have a talent.

Please don't take this the wrong way but you have alot stuff based on comics cartoons try portraits based on someone. If it don't work out don't give up on it keep at it you have a talent.

No not at all :) totally get what you mean, i just like comic stuff, i have been working on life portraits and they are starting to get there slowly but surely, i did a really good left side of clint eastwood, right side was a bag of arse though lol

First Wip of Jason, only about an hour in if that, please feel free to offer any crits as this is relatively new ground for me

Re: Logan25 sculpts Logan/ New big Boss/ Origins Joker/ Horror heads Jason WIP

Definitely should sculpt Anne Hatheway. ;)

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Definitely should sculpt Anne Hatheway. ;)

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

she would end up looking like the one above your post :)

Another quick pic

That Jason looks like a mixture between the two Part III heads (movie reveal and alternate Stan Winston version). I dig it. :cool:

Thanks

Will have some more pics in a bit, found some cool Leatherface concepts as well so may do a couple of them

Very cool Jason! And liking the Chucky... is he in 1/6? He's definitely a figure I'd love to have in my collection, although I have no idea how you'd ever sort out the outfit... guess it would have to be custom made and would cost a boatload.

Very cool Jason! And liking the Chucky... is he in 1/6? He's definitely a figure I'd love to have in my collection, although I have no idea how you'd ever sort out the outfit... guess it would have to be custom made and would cost a boatload.

Thanks, yeah chucky is 1/6, my girlfriend really likes it so i think im going to make him into a full figure

Bit more on the pretty boy

I like the direction this is taking.

What I always like is in part II he has portions of hair and a nasty short beard. That give him a redneck look. You should think about that :)

I like the direction this is taking.

What I always like is in part II he has portions of hair and a nasty short beard. That give him a redneck look. You should think about that :)

that sounds cool, might do that version as a seperate sculpt though

Is a hock going on this one?

Back