Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Don't we still need to finish the 4P Marvel level?

Kain and I did it with the help of his son and the anchor the other night, but we could probably do it quickly tonight so that we can finally say that we're all done with LBP1 100%.

Again, I recommend you complete it via LBP1 as LBP2 will automatically port over those unlocked stickers the next time you start 'er up.

Crap, forgot about some prior commitments. The (US) holiday is throwing me off...

Tomorrow for sure.

Thats cool then we will get as far as we can tonight.

webofdeceit.gif

Skutto and I worked through DaVinci today. Man, I could play these levels over and over again just for high score bragging rights. Only thing that sucked was our mics seemed to be picking up way more background noise than usual and were completely unusable. :monkey2

Still a good time though.

webofdeceit.gif

Skutto and I worked through DaVinci today. Man, I could play these levels over and over again just for high score bragging rights. Only thing that sucked was our mics seemed to be picking up way more background noise than usual and were completely unusable. :monkey2

Still a good time though.

It wouldnt let me sign into the PS network and then I checked the thread about the PS network and someone else posted it was down for them so I just figured it was down for everyone and I never tried to sign on again.:monkey2

It wouldnt let me sign into the PS network and then I checked the thread about the PS network and someone else posted it was down for them so I just figured it was down for everyone and I never tried to sign on again.:monkey2

It was probably a localised network outage that only affected your area. We had no problems playing the game, but as Kabuki says we were unable to chat with our headsets. There was one tricky x2 section that really required some coordination between the two of us. Somehow, we managed to pull it off.

And now we'll get to do it all over again. :rolleyes2

fixed :monkey3

Like I said earlier, I love these levels, so I'll play as many times as it takes. No worries, Kain.

Someone has obviously forgotten that one annoying sticker at the base of those slides on the bonus level - how many tries did it take to snag it? 8? 10? :banghead

Two free downloads in the Sony Store right now; one for Little Big Planet, and one for Little Big Planet 2. Go to "New Releases", then "Special Offers"; they should be at the top of the list.

Sorry but I am out for the week unless I get tired of Gears. They are having 30xp this week and I want to reach Lvl 100 before 3 comes out.

I watched my Fiancee play this for a long while yesterday, and I just don't get the appeal. I was so terribly bored.

It's probably the fact that I like action packed shooter games.

Yup, LBP is a platformer, not a shooter. If you never loved those old-school 2D platformers from the 8- and 16-bit days then you probably won't like it.

Personally, I like it specifically BECAUSE it isn't yet another shooter.

Personally, I like it specifically BECAUSE it isn't yet another shooter.

:lecture

Not only that, but there are some crazy creative ____s on the internets making levels for LBP2. It's unbelievable some of the stuff they're doing.

I'm definitely out tomorrow, but maybe Wednesday or Thursday. I had an exhausting 4 days here and I need at least a day of recovery tomorrow. :medic

In other news, I picked up LBP for PSP with the welcome back deal. I'm not sure if there is multiplayer for that, but if there is, I'm up for some multi with anyone who has LBP PSP.

Back