Lifesize Darth Malgus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats the deal with this statue,? does anyone know if this is going to be a hot toys 1/6 scale? polystone 1/4 scale? premium format? life size?

The statue pictured in this thread is indeed life-sized as the title suggests and will be made by Sideshow. Also on the way is a yet to be seen 12 inch figure also by Sideshow.

I think SS was contracted to make one for the game promotion....?

Thats a good point , maybe my wallet is talking right now , its really a very good character but things are getting very tight with the economy mostly in Europe but this character in Life Size is really one of the moments that i`m screaming wt $$ ck...aw snap i will never buy it..how many of us will afford having a life size character in our display room ? am i whining here ?:cuckoo:

Thats a good point , maybe my wallet is talking right now , its really a very good character but things are getting very tight with the economy mostly in Europe but this character in Life Size is really one of the moments that i`m screaming wt $$ ck...aw snap i will never buy it..how many of us will afford having a life size character in our display room ? am i whining here ?:cuckoo:

I think you speak for most of us. :duff

Yeah, I have no chance of ever owning this nor do I really want to. I would rather have a film life-size, especially due to my dislike of the character in the game.

I will never own a life size statue, no matter who the character it is. its just very impractical.

I don't get why they made this. Pointless imo. A full scale thing like this is special. The character needs to be special. Not just some spur of the moment character like this.

I don't get why they made this. Pointless imo. A full scale thing like this is special. The character needs to be special. Not just some spur of the moment character like this.

he is the main villain of the old republic mmorpg & leader of the sith when they still had a sith order in the open, thousands of years ago before the movie. One can argue a far more critical character than vader in term of the star war history but obviously not as popular.

as explained they made this because it was already made for bioware, so they just created a few more copies to sell.

Yea, it's not that I don't know the character. I played SWTOR and I read the books. It's fair enough that they make it. I'm sure some radical fans will be pleased.

Still, it smells like SS making a few cheap bucks.

huge sw fan and it might be just me but if its star wars and vader isnt involved I just dont care. The expanded star wars universe I always thought was mostly lame.

he is the main villain of the old republic mmorpg & leader of the sith when they still had a sith order in the open, thousands of years ago before the movie. One can argue a far more critical character than vader in term of the star war history but obviously not as popular.

as explained they made this because it was already made for bioware, so they just created a few more copies to sell.

:exactly: Why go through the trouble to make one and not make some for fans that collect this stuff? Easy decision imo.

Back