Life Size Wolf Predator Spear Prop Replica!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thread is about the spear not you. :lol

worffrustrated.gif

Why is shipping to US only? What, is it because the customs in EU are gay enough not to distinguish between a real weapon and a prop??? I think it's a public safety issue thing. Either way, I think I'll pass - $300 is a rip off, paying $250 for the plasma cannon was a huge deal for me.:mad:

Why is shipping to US only? What, is it because the customs in EU are gay enough not to distinguish between a real weapon and a prop??? I think it's a public safety issue thing. Either way, I think I'll pass - $300 is a rip off, paying $250 for the plasma cannon was a huge deal for me.:mad:

:lol:lol i coudnt even send a bb gun through the post :slap

:slap this is a sample. I don't think the photos were meant to be blown up that large.

Photos are taken from production samples and that's the original photo taken by Sideshow before they reduce it for the site. I ALWAYS look at the high res photos as it gives you a MUCH better idea of how it will look once it's in your hands :)

I seriously doubt it will be painted that bad when released. now that would be really bad.

Well we all know that there's many times that the final product changes from the early production pics (Look at he Wolf bust, they've actually completely removed the first production shots and replaced them with new ones) so I'm sure SSC folks had to use this production sample for the photos but will address issues like that crazy overspray with their factory personnel. I know that SSC also sends out people from the SSC HQ in the US to the factories in Asia to oversee corrections and such sometimes. I think it's a safe bet that the guys at the US office have received early production samples and did a "WTF?!" at obvious problems that needed adressing prior to final production hehe

So yeah, I doubt they will send out final units looking like that... *prays*

But the high res shots do give a good idea of the sculpt, textures and other details that painting doesn't hide ;)

Any chance the spear will have an electronic display like the plasma cannon or the Master replicas spear?

Um....why? Did you watch the movies? Or were you smart enough to skip them...

There is no readouts or any displays of any kind on the spears.

Id much rather the cannon than this, but having said that i really think this is just a milk job.

I cant see many people buying this except the hardcore guys with dough and wanting a full arsenal.

Last edited:
Any chance the spear will have an electronic display like the plasma cannon or the Master replicas spear?

does the master replica Predator 2 spear have a real electronic display? I have seen pics, but never knew if the display was really electronic or just simulated. I assumed it was a fake display because I don't remember it saying anything about being electronic in its description.:confused:

p2spear.jpg

also, what do you freaks think of this spear? Sold online at places that specialize in swords and weapons. just do a search for avp spear, around $40. Here is one link: https://www.southwestblades.com/avpprresp.html

It probably isn't movie accurate, but I don't think its too bad, especially for the price compared to SS $300 for polystone statue of a spear. :eek:

"Features:
58"
stainless steel construction
Razor sharp blades
Retractable mechanism
Exact replica of Alien vs. Predator Movie weapon"

predspear.jpg

184478339_o.jpg

Back