Life Size Wolf Predator Spear Prop Replica!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still not impressed with any of the prop weapons.......2 much money for a polystone stick imo

I know that they made a few chopper blades. It was on one of their TV spots a few summers ago that I taped.

Yeah, they made his blades, but the retracting was CGI.

Same with the spear, they made two. One that was in, and one that was out. CGI did the rest.

Sideshow is proud to partner with Amalgamated Dynamics Inc (ADI) to bring you the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Prop Replica line, featuring some of the most advanced weaponry and armor ever conceived for the Predator arsenal. Each prop replica is an exact 1:1 reproduction of the original screen used prop, as created by ADI. The Predator Spear Prop Replica is cast in heavy-duty polystone with fiberglass and metal elements, hand-finished and hand-painted to exacting standards, then individually hand-numbered.

got my order in. I'm not a hater. this is gonna go well with my Wolf bust. :chew

Mabye it doesnt fire plasma. Sideshow tends to forget little details like this from time to time.

I don't know about this.. i'm usually all over anything "predator" but this doesn't look right.. I thought it was much thinner in the movies.. Like someone said, it looks like a over sized hot toys spear..

Back