Life-Size T-800 Endoskeleton at play.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the Toynami one. Read the decription. Says it plays sounds from the movie.

I had one of these. I thought it was great and really regret selling it. I actually prefferred it to sideshows. Felt more solid and the teeth were good.

hmmm.... makes you think really. Everyone sideshow driven , hard to get out of the circle since everyone states how good everything is they bring out.

When thinking of the endoskull I " only " think sideshow.

Oh btw , I read you might be going to florida right ?.
You seen the terminator 3d thing yet ?. I know alot of people didn't like it .
I loved it.

Yea man I'm going in september. I've been before. T2:3D was Awesome. Can't wait to see it again.

Yea man I'm going in september. I've been before. T2:3D was Awesome. Can't wait to see it again.

Hmm must not miss it this time then! I was in Florida last year but only made it to Islands of Adventure for the Jurassic Park thing and all the other stuff they have over there, going back this year in July so must go to the main park for T2! :monkey5

Hmm must not miss it this time then! I was in Florida last year but only made it to Islands of Adventure for the Jurassic Park thing and all the other stuff they have over there, going back this year in July so must go to the main park for T2! :monkey5

Islands of adventure is better than Universal Studios. Hulk ride and spiderman are incredible. I can't wait to get my girlfriend on the coasters.

I don't think they do . People seem to complain about it when they have great offers and wont ship things. I think its because they sell near enough everything and collectibles isn't what they sell mainly.

Islands of adventure is better than Universal Studios. Hulk ride and spiderman are incredible. I can't wait to get my girlfriend on the coasters.

Don't forget the Dragons of Fire and Ice! Those were ^^^^ing awesome!! :rock

Especially since I got to go in the front seats on both a couple of times haha! :D That is some scary ^^^^ when they come flying into each other! :lol

Ha ha, Yea dueling dragons are awesome. New ride there this year called Rockit. You choose a music track and then it shoots you up vertically and then around. Looks crazy.

New flying coaster at seaworld too.

I don't think they do . People seem to complain about it when they have great offers and wont ship things. I think its because they sell near enough everything and collectibles isn't what they sell mainly.

Damn well for those prices I will just look through any of my contacts and ask a UK Boardie I can trust to accept it for me so I can pick it up, gonna be cheaper to buy a train ticket than to have to buy a T-800 bust on evilbay! ;)

Ha ha, Yea dueling dragons are awesome. New ride there this year called Rockit. You choose a music track and then it shoots you up vertically and then around. Looks crazy.

New flying coaster at seaworld too.

Cool, I hope they are nearly finished with that Harry Potter part as that looked pretty cool too. I did not make it to SeaWorld, I did go to Wet 'n Wild which was also alot of fun!

Slug , if you have pre ordered that , I think its the wrong one. :monkey4:monkey1
mmm thats a bit of a stinker :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
Its the Toynami one. Read the decription. Says it plays sounds from the movie.
I had one of these. I thought it was great and really regret selling it. I actually prefferred it to sideshows. Felt more solid and the teeth were good.

do you have any pics ??? :D

Found this for you Slug, looks great imo.

toynami_t2-endoskullproprep_l.jpg

Back