Life size SSE creature bust up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff A Simon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I had some difficulty getting my order to take... B&W Friday kinks? But I got it ordered. Limit of 2 per customer suggests to me they will have a large E.S. on this ... >100?

I had some difficulty getting my order to take... B&W Friday kinks? But I got it ordered. Limit of 2 per customer suggests to me they will have a large E.S. on this ... >100?

With limit 2 per customer, looks like it will have a large ES and that's a bad move by sideshow. They can't even sell the regular version. They should had posted an ES of 75-100 right from the start.

Nice score to all who ordered. I just can't start collecting these guys! More of a space issue than a money one! :horror

It's a freakin insane price. You could buy one and have it painted B&W for less than the $500 they want for their SSE.

As much I want the SSE there is no way I can swing it. So of course I finally decide to order the color with the coupon and as I'm checking out the coupon expired... Someone please kill me. Why does God not want me to have this bust?

i'd call them and make them honor it

Make them honor what, exactly? The terms of the code are that it applies to whatever is on the page at a given time, not everything that has ever been on the page, forever. If you can see it on the page, you can apply the code. If you come back later, assuming that the code will still work even though the product has been removed from the page, that's your tough luck.

The whining attitude on display around this forum about B&W Friday this year is, well, ridiculous.

Make them honor what, exactly? The terms of the code are that it applies to whatever is on the page at a given time, not everything that has ever been on the page, forever. If you can see it on the page, you can apply the code. If you come back later, assuming that the code will still work even though the product has been removed from the page, that's your tough luck.

The whining attitude on display around this forum about B&W Friday this year is, well, ridiculous.

The item WAS on the page when I went to order it, that was the kicker in my case. It wasn't until the coupon was rejected and I went back to the BF page, that it was gone. It's all bad timing and I'm not calling about it. I should have bit the bullet earlier this morning... I wouldn't say that I'm "whining". Just verbalizing my frustrations.

First, I want to say that my comments were not directed at you at all, but at the posts from other people I've been reading today. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was criticizing you. We are, after all, fellow BANweeweeOUNTs! ;)

As far as your order, if it was still showing on the page (on the current version of the page, as opposed to something that might have been in your browser's cache) when you started the order, but then marked as unavailable during the order process, you might want to call Sideshow to see if they can work something out for you. I would be surprised if they didn't take care of it for you. But when someone tells you to "make them honor it", that is just too over-the-top whiny for me.

First, I want to say that my comments were not directed at you at all, but at the posts from other people I've been reading today. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was criticizing you. We are, after all, fellow BANweeweeOUNTs! ;)

Hahaha, I was thinking "Is RD really gonna play me out like THAT!" :monkey5 Nah, it's cool bro. BANweeweeOUNTS must always stick together. :D

As far as your order, if it was still showing on the page (on the current version of the page, as opposed to something that might have been in your browser's cache) when you started the order, but then marked as unavailable during the order process, you might want to call Sideshow to see if they can work something out for you. I would be surprised if they didn't take care of it for you. But when someone tells you to "make them honor it", that is just too over-the-top whiny for me.

It definitely wasn't in my cache (I thought the same thing too). I tried to order from my work PC right when I got in. I'd call but really don't have any evidence to support the fact. Just chalking it up to fate. If it's meant to be, it will in time...

Back