Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA keeps saying its still on schedule for Summer but Summer starts next month and we not had any pictures still.
I got a feeling it will be delayed until end of year.

They said they will show pics during spring and still nothing. They just keep saying it?s on it?s way and it?s on schedule.

I do love my TOTS Good Guy doll and hope to one day purchase a Swirl World Studios Chucky too. I only collect original Chucky so the upcoming new Neca / TOTS Bride / Seed dolls are of no interest to me. I wanted to get an evil Chucky but figured it would be years before a mass produced item would be available so I ended up finding a store on Etsy that made and sold them! The shop is called ChuckyBelgium and I have to say this ain’t no Good Guy! This doll is an absolute stunner and pics don’t do him justice! Definitely CP2 Chucky and has immediately become the fave in my Chucky collection!

58A4ACA3-44FF-43D7-B24F-5C012A02CDBE.jpeg
EFCA1863-63BA-410A-B0D9-075538901403.jpeg

I do love my TOTS Good Guy doll and hope to one day purchase a Swirl World Studios Chucky too. I only collect original Chucky so the upcoming new Neca / TOTS Bride / Seed dolls are of no interest to me. I wanted to get an evil Chucky but figured it would be years before a mass produced item would be available so I ended up finding a store on Etsy that made and sold them! The shop is called ChuckyBelgium and I have to say this ain’t no Good Guy! This doll is an absolute stunner and pics don’t do him justice! Definitely CP2 Chucky and has immediately become the fave in my Chucky collection!

View attachment 485312
View attachment 485313

You missed out on the Howard Senft Chucky close to perfection that piece.

You missed out on the Howard Senft Chucky close to perfection that piece.

The best looking custom evil Chucky i've seen is by Prop Creations.
9GNUZfI.jpg

I got a TOTS Good Guy myself since I can't justify dropping 1-2k for a 100% screen accurate doll.

That Chucky head looks pretty good, I wonder if that head can fit onto the ToT body? Might be worth picking up if that significantly lowers the cost.

The ToT Good Guy is such a good buy imo, for $500 with box I'm more then happy with it. I bought a few extra screen accurate boxes just in case I do get a custom doll made some day, they would have a place to display.

Seeing as TOTS is now delayed to Winter, I think its good chance so will NECA.
If they had released more pictures etc then maybe Summer could still happen.

I do love my TOTS Good Guy doll and hope to one day purchase a Swirl World Studios Chucky too. I only collect original Chucky so the upcoming new Neca / TOTS Bride / Seed dolls are of no interest to me. I wanted to get an evil Chucky but figured it would be years before a mass produced item would be available so I ended up finding a store on Etsy that made and sold them! The shop is called ChuckyBelgium and I have to say this ain?t no Good Guy! This doll is an absolute stunner and pics don?t do him justice! Definitely CP2 Chucky and has immediately become the fave in my Chucky collection!

View attachment 485312
View attachment 485313

Wow. This is really nice. I love the expression. Look just like him.

Back