Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no desire to pay $40 for another box. Its a freaking box. Also It should have been included. They easily could have included it, they came up with an excuse why they claim they couldn't. Same with the Kickstarter version, it was all to get money out of people.

I found it bad that all they Included in the Kickstarter was glow in the dark pins, a voodoo knife that is available anyway, and a little shiny sticker. If they let the hammer bib and helmet go for free but only for Kickstarter, then yes Id agree that upgrading to Kickstarter would be worth it.

I know in my heart they was greedy. They wanted £50 more just to upgrade.
I Remember last year they was questioned on why go to Kickstarter. They said its not for money, its to just get noticed.
They changed their tune and admitted on Instagram that KS was indeed needed for money.

This is my first time dealing with them. They seem greedy and rude to there customers

I ordered extras $101.43us dollars worth which includes i believe $40us international shipping. Does anyone rememebr what the extras where they didnt add it to my kickstarter pledge and i'm trying to figure out what i ordered.

I ordered extras $101.43us dollars worth which includes i believe $40us international shipping. Does anyone rememebr what the extras where they didnt add it to my kickstarter pledge and i'm trying to figure out what i ordered.

There’s the batteries, hard hat, hammer, bib, cereal box, and extra (more accurate) good guys box. I think that was everything you could order.

I’m still waiting for mine via bbts. I think an evil chucky head offering would’ve been cool like interchangeable heads so I would have to buy multiple dolls. But we all know that won’t happen lol. Wishful thinking.

Wow, just wow!!

54462633_2212015982394004_7941407346486411264_n.jpg

I guess when you delete a comment from your page, it doesn't count?!?!

Wow that’s terrible and boldly dishonest. I think the buck stops here after this purchase.

Agreed. I guess when you block anyone that says anything less than singing your praises, that's true. :rotfl

This company though...ugh. I'm so done. To just lie like that for a sale is ridiculous. This company is disgusting. DID YOU HEAR THAT, TOTS? YOUR FIRST COMPLAINT!

Wow that’s terrible and boldly dishonest. I think the buck stops here after this purchase.

I was skeptical of purchasing the Good Guy Doll after past experiences with them. Their Gizmo and Stripe puppets were horrible and sloppy. I could not have gotten rid of them fast enough. Thankfully I was able to sell them for what I had paid. To be honest I am shocked that this replica turned out as beautiful as it did and I consider myself extremely lucky for that.

I have to say whoever runs their social media channels needs the boot. Its laughable to think there were zero complaints.

I was skeptical of purchasing the Good Guy Doll after past experiences with them. Their Gizmo and Stripe puppets were horrible and sloppy. I could not have gotten rid of them fast enough. Thankfully I was able to sell them for what I had paid. To be honest I am shocked that this replica turned out as beautiful as it did and I consider myself extremely lucky for that.

I have to say whoever runs their social media channels needs the boot. Its laughable to think there were zero complaints.

Let’s hope the bride of Chucky doll is just as good cause if not then it’s over for them

When they mean negative they probably don't count people complaining about the placement of a logo for a $500 doll.

The way they threw the non kickstarter people under a bus without any sort of apology, is the day I stopped supporting them. Once my doll arrives Im doing a clean slate with them, I dont ever wanna see their crummy faces again. I plan on blocking them too, I dont want my photos on their crummy site.

They treated the Non KS people like second class graders. Also the box thing is a damn right Insult! There is no excuse there.
To me its a dumb cheap trick to get money out of folks. And its worked. Whoever bought the box and is complaining are in no position to complain, because you yet again supported greed.

That stupid story they told that the doll might get damaged if they changed the box shape is absolutely ********

If I ever do a thoughts review I will make sure all credit goes to Mad about Horror. Oh I might not do a Review at all.
The thought of my money going to Garret Zima pains me. I wont go into my feelings on him, because they are not nice.
Hes blocked on my Facebook, thats as far as im saying on the matter.

The way they threw the non kickstarter people under a bus without any sort of apology, is the day I stopped supporting them. Once my doll arrives Im doing a clean slate with them, I dont ever wanna see their crummy faces again. I plan on blocking them too, I dont want my photos on their crummy site.

They treated the Non KS people like second class graders. Also the box thing is a damn right Insult! There is no excuse there.
To me its a dumb cheap trick to get money out of folks. And its worked. Whoever bought the box and is complaining are in no position to complain, because you yet again supported greed.

That stupid story they told that the doll might get damaged if they changed the box shape is absolutely ********

If I ever do a thoughts review I will make sure all credit goes to Mad about Horror. Oh I might not do a Review at all.
The thought of my money going to Garret Zima pains me. I wont go into my feelings on him, because they are not nice.
Hes blocked on my Facebook, thats as far as im saying on the matter.

I dont think the box and logo issues are Zimas fault..
Thats all on TOTS.
I do however agree this is my first and last TOTS product.

Back