Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see someone else was brave enough to cut through the foam at the legs!
I couldnt remember who recommended that, else I would have given you credit! It's a great idea, and helps it to sit for sure.

awesome review and channel, ur lord of darkness review helped me pull the trigger.

Thanks man! I have seen your collection before..I think on Rad Titan or somewhere....it's absolutely amazing.

For anyone that's interested, here is my review for Chucky. I know some of you guys really like TOTS, but man..I just hate this company. But this is still the best Chucky at this price point. In my notes for the review, I have a link to my review for their abysmal Billy prop replica.

View attachment 447605
View attachment 447606

Excellent review bro! I just discovered a large box on my front porch (sneaky UPS) and cracked into it to find my very own possessed Good Guy Doll! I haven’t removed him from the box yet but my initial impression is that he’s awesome. My logo is the same as yours being slightly lower than where it should be. I also noticed that the eyes appear to be slightly different in how they’re recessed into the face sculpt. Somewhat difficult to describe so I’ll post up pics as soon as I get a chance. In looking at your video it appears as though yours has the same eye “issue” (if it’s even really an issue). It just appears as though the left eye has thicker “sculpt” around the top portion which makes the left eye appear to be looking off slightly to the left. Take a closer look at yours and see if you can see what I mean. Like I said, I’ll post up pics soon to better show what I’m talking about.
Again, great review and pics!

Here ya go:
You can see how, at a distance, the eyes appear fine:

95f275650266a5bf449c0da99d41e041.jpg

However when your up close you can see the left eye is slightly off. I believe it’s due to an uneven cut in the eye cavities. The right is perfect where the left is recessed deeper:

b60cf770cf6f9e6bd5c866cec89db652.jpg

2aecd3c393117ff072591c0097e882d1.jpg

ece58faff1ed5902262a6e8a8c46c2f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cutting the foam, all it will do, is make that stuff go to crap in the future. Foam is from China and the cheapest of the cheap. Zima cuts holes for the voice box even though he knows that foam is prone to breaking and the damage spreading, what does he care, right, already got paid and there are no returns

Same for tots, already got paid and no returns/cancellation, what do they care, they have no reason to go out of their way to help you

Excellent review bro! I just discovered a large box on my front porch (sneaky UPS) and cracked into it to find my very own possessed Good Guy Doll! I haven’t removed him from the box yet but my initial impression is that he’s awesome. My logo is the same as yours being slightly lower than where it should be. I also noticed that the eyes appear to be slightly different in how they’re recessed into the face sculpt. Somewhat difficult to describe so I’ll post up pics as soon as I get a chance. In looking at your video it appears as though yours has the same eye “issue” (if it’s even really an issue). It just appears as though the left eye has thicker “sculpt” around the top portion which makes the left eye appear to be looking off slightly to the left. Take a closer look at yours and see if you can see what I mean. Like I said, I’ll post up pics soon to better show what I’m talking about.
Again, great review and pics!

Thanks! And I see what you're talking about. It doesn't bother me too much. I do with that they made it so that the eyes would 'blink'. A bigger concern (not that it's major) is it looks like both of our Chuckys have googly eyes. They are slightly looking out from each other.

Thanks! And I see what you're talking about. It doesn't bother me too much. I do with that they made it so that the eyes would 'blink'. A bigger concern (not that it's major) is it looks like both of our Chuckys have googly eyes. They are slightly looking out from each other.

It’s doesn't bother me either. It’s like you really can only notice it if your up super close and comparing the two eyes. But apart from that the face looks great! I really love this doll! I may order a second. One to rock and one to stock! Ha!

Got mine in to . Been sitting on the toilet for hrs! Lol jk. This thing is great in person !

Got mine in! I am not suffering any emotional distress from the fumes yet... But maybe that comes later? This was one of the Kick Starter versions from BBTS.

I was happy to see that the logo was placed higher.

Good luck with cancer. Make sure not have the doll near any matches. Not the greatest idea to have a voice box which contains wires inside a foam material.

Polyfoam contains flame retardant chemicals, as when polyfoam catches on fire, it can literally kill a person in seconds from the fumes. One type of flame-retardant chemical, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), has been banned in the U.S. since 2004 due to health concerns.

Problem here is this doll's foam was NOT made in the USA.

Foam is made from petroleum using a “witches brew” of toxic chemicals. Over time, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from foam are released into the air where you are exposed to them. Also, because foam is highly flammable, a large amount of toxic flame retardants are often added. Foam is still widely used in mattresses because it is cheap to produce.

Flame-retardant chemicals have been linked to serious health risks, including infertility, birth defects, neurodevelopmental delays, reduced IQ scores and behavioral problems in children, hormone disruptions, and various forms of cancer.

How can these chemicals harm you? Here’s a short list:

Propylene oxide and TDI (two chemicals used to make Polyurethane Foam) have been shown to cause mammary tumors. https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/89-111/
Toluene, a neurotoxin, off-gasses from polyurethane foam products.
https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp.asp?id=161&tid=29
The EPA considers polyurethane foam fabrication facilities potential major sources of several hazardous air pollutants including methylene chloride, toluene diisocyanate (TDI), and hydrogen cyanide.
https://oecotextiles.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/foam-for-upholstery-cushions/
The VOCs off gassed from foam can irritate the eye, nose, and throat, cause headaches, loss of coordination, and nausea, and damage the liver, kidney, and central nervous system.
Some VOCs may even cause cancer, after prolonged exposure.
Also, because foam is extra flammable, foam mattresses are usually drenched in harmful, chemical flame retardants (we’ll get to that in a minute).

:clapPresident Rufian is back and better than ever!:fest:pow

Such a ridiculous long winded point he’s making huh? As if somehow he knows the exact chemical makeup of what Trick or Treat used. Also I cannot imagine hot toys figures are any safer. Heck the sideshow site even warns of cancer risks.

I’m rather happy with my cancer filled fire hazard.

Last edited:
Good luck with cancer. Make sure not have the doll near any matches. Not the greatest idea to have a voice box which contains wires inside a foam material.

Polyfoam contains flame retardant chemicals, as when polyfoam catches on fire, it can literally kill a person in seconds from the fumes. One type of flame-retardant chemical, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), has been banned in the U.S. since 2004 due to health concerns.

Problem here is this doll's foam was NOT made in the USA.

Foam is made from petroleum using a “witches brew” of toxic chemicals. Over time, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from foam are released into the air where you are exposed to them. Also, because foam is highly flammable, a large amount of toxic flame retardants are often added. Foam is still widely used in mattresses because it is cheap to produce.

Flame-retardant chemicals have been linked to serious health risks, including infertility, birth defects, neurodevelopmental delays, reduced IQ scores and behavioral problems in children, hormone disruptions, and various forms of cancer.

How can these chemicals harm you? Here’s a short list:

Propylene oxide and TDI (two chemicals used to make Polyurethane Foam) have been shown to cause mammary tumors. https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/89-111/
Toluene, a neurotoxin, off-gasses from polyurethane foam products.
https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp.asp?id=161&tid=29
The EPA considers polyurethane foam fabrication facilities potential major sources of several hazardous air pollutants including methylene chloride, toluene diisocyanate (TDI), and hydrogen cyanide.
https://oecotextiles.wordpress.com/2010/01/20/foam-for-upholstery-cushions/
The VOCs off gassed from foam can irritate the eye, nose, and throat, cause headaches, loss of coordination, and nausea, and damage the liver, kidney, and central nervous system.
Some VOCs may even cause cancer, after prolonged exposure.
Also, because foam is extra flammable, foam mattresses are usually drenched in harmful, chemical flame retardants (we’ll get to that in a minute).

This is ridiculous. You could come up with a similar list for ANYTHING made of synthetic materials, especially plastics. So yeah... a Hot Toys figure, a custom figure body, the resin used for sculpts, non-natural fibers in clothing... you could go on and on. Each and every one of our collections is a lit match away from going up in cancer-infused flames.

Has this stopped you from collecting ANYTHING else? Probably not.

Such a ridiculous long winded point he’s making huh? As if somehow he knows the exact chemical makeup of what Trick or Treat used. Also I cannot imagine hot toys figures are any safer. Heck the sideshow site even warns of cancer risks.

I’m rather happy with my cancer filled fire hazard.

Do you really expect anything made in a Chinese factory to be healthy? lmao they are not bound by US laws and regulations. You have no idea what kind of dangerous chemicals are used.

The mods on this site are completely useless,the fact that this clown keeps psycho babbling day after day with no consequences is pretty ridiculous

The mods on this site are completely useless,the fact that this clown keeps psycho babbling day after day with no consequences is pretty ridiculous

show me what rules I have broken?

I haven't attacked or insulted anyone.
I only posted information that anyone can find about chemicals and off gassing.

Just because you or some others, don't like my thoughts or ideas, doesn't mean I don't have a right to post.

That's life. Not everything will go the way you want. You don't like me. Tough luck. Learn to accept that people are different.

What do you do if someone says something in real you don't like or they have an opinion you disagree with? complain to the authorities and have them removed?

Im hoping to have mine by end of next week.
MAH have stock shipped to them and are expecting them early next week and then I will pay outstanding balance.
Although I may get it week after due to later payment.

Mods on here are not very good.
This guy I wont mention name of keeps trolling and others keep on responding and quoting him..which is what I dont like.
If these guys stopped talking to him he would get bored and go away.

Back