Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I deleted the post because I sounded childish..
What I was trying too point out was , last year they said that they didn't use KS too raise money for the Doll, it was just too get the doll more exposure.

I deleted the post because I sounded childish..
What I was trying too point out was , last year they said that they didn't use KS too raise money for the Doll, it was just too get the doll more exposure.

Even if that's how the doll was funded, aren't you just glad that they got the job done and are now shipping a completed 1:1 scale Chucky+box for an affordable Collector price?

This guy spent his time bashing Garret and his fans for paying for his custom dolls, but now is going to buy a head from the guy.....lolol.

I doubt he will sell u anything if he read ur comments around here and know the deleted one!

I'm already contemplating buying a few more to have a shelf full of these LOL I want my own Good Guy store shelf dammit!

I'm already contemplating buying a few more to have a shelf full of these LOL I want my own Good Guy store shelf dammit!

I am going to wait for a 20% off sale from popcultcha and buy a second one for sure. They have a few coming in doubt it will sell out.

If I don’t order another tots I have my eyes on another custom doll
951fbd798e77d20e86fc5de5e9a7a2f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So people have started to receive their dolls and well lot of unsatisfied comments over in Facebook [emoji23]
960de86c8ae273840ed2c062623f6325.jpg
d24faa15d84bb18d8213df27dc273e32.jpg

I got the bonus stuff in the mail today and just now got a shipping notice for Chucky to arrive on the 19th.

So people have started to receive their dolls and well lot of unsatisfied comments over in Facebook [emoji23]
960de86c8ae273840ed2c062623f6325.jpg
d24faa15d84bb18d8213df27dc273e32.jpg

Damn where’s that one from?

Edit. Just saw on insta. It’s not to bad lol

Last edited:
Back