Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the sculpt and hair on this one. If only they gave him a grabbing hand, did real stitches and put more efforts on the mouth, it would easily top Sideshows. Sideshow still the king but this is a good alternative for the money.
5fe0658ecc7ecc5247688faea8d79fee.jpg

a4a5d95c34f4832298d5884e37a9e980.jpg

637958f612f3a306f15153476597191b.jpg

1e2f14b950f5bf1bc3ef46cedca8810f.jpg

9d988d3ffa881f1840d92471eccc5692.jpg

d6b6db812b1551d587aa9bc46be94bf7.jpg

1c1f8da52468cd1d4d73ce438f7e5296.jpg

Neca needs to hurry it up. My impatient ass is not having it.

Your gonna wait a while. They are churning out them predators and tmnt figures like crazy. Think of it as there iron man and they are hot toys lol

Is anyone else disappointed with Neca changing the headscultpt, as seen in their update pics from July? I really like the prototype version they're still using pics of for PO's. It looks psycho, and has good teeth.

Is anyone else disappointed with Neca changing the headscultpt, as seen in their update pics from July? I really like the prototype version they're still using pics of for PO's. It looks psycho, and has good teeth.

Yeah I was sad about ti, however public outcry outweighed our small percentage who actually liked it.

Yeah I was sad about ti, however public outcry outweighed our small percentage who actually liked it.

Right on. :hi5: Well I hope everyone else is happy with single row of fake looking teeth without the separation or detail that the original prototype has. The only thing it needed was a shorter neck IMO. We still haven't seen the finished product yet, but I'd buy what's pictured now in a heartbeat. Either way I'm excited to see it finished!

I think the prototype was just a one off they made and then they realised would cost too much to mass produce so went back to scratch and thus we saw those pictures at comic con

It?s $600 because the frame was changed. It?s cool you guys love the TOT doll and we all got a choice on what dolls to buy which is really cool but my personal opinion is it?s a big let down. They couldn?t even be asked to change the clothes they basically cut up the good guys clothes and slapped it on the doll. The biggest deal breaker is you can?t even pose the doll with a knife. The knife is very important for the seed doll.

Neca replied to me and said their dolls will be out sometime in 2021. FYI.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Neca replied to me and said their dolls will be out sometime in 2021. FYI.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

That was kinda obvious. Even the Uk stores said 2021 now instead of Summer 2020.
I suspect Spring 2021, Maybe by June if they stop making teenage mutant crap and focus on this!

So did anyone else put a $50.00 deposit down at the NECAStore when this* first went up? I wonder if they're still honoring that...

*Referring to NECA's Bride of Chucky figure.

Super excited to add this to my collection! What a BEAST! There's a reason this guy is so expensive. :)

DvPw8mi.jpg

That was kinda obvious. Even the Uk stores said 2021 now instead of Summer 2020.
I suspect Spring 2021, Maybe by June if they stop making teenage mutant crap and focus on this!

Maybe we will see a teaser if they stopped pumping out tmnt figures like crazy and this is coming from a hardcore turtle fan

Back