LICENSED '78 Michael Myers Mask Being Developed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe because it's actually legal. :wink1:

Who cares....licensed means nada. The thread starter hopes for licensed stuff to get some movie accurate collectibles. Maybe not just the mask, but because there is licensing, some other objects; masks, toys et.

Which means nada; just look at the work of One's customs.

I guarantee you that no better 1/6th scale Myers will ever be made than what One is making. And even is something is licensed, that does not mean that is good. And you know what, I like it that way...

You want something that looks good, get it from the source. Don't wait for SS or another company to land a licenses they may never get in hopes of getting something that may not be done better than what a customizer like One is churning out in small batches and that is detailed oriented and extremely precise.

Who cares....licensed means nada. The thread starter hopes for licensed stuff to get some movie accurate collectibles. Maybe not just the mask, but because there is licensing, some other objects; masks, toys et.

Which means nada; just look at the work of One's customs.

I guarantee you that no better 1/6th scale Myers will ever be made than what One is making. And even is something is licensed, that does not mean that is good. And you know what, I like it that way...

You want something that looks good, get it from the source. Don't wait for SS or another company to land a licenses they may never get in hopes of getting something that may not be done better than what a customizer like One is churning out in small batches and that is detailed oriented and extremely precise.

Your "guarantee" is entirely subjective (and I'd prefer not to have this thread degrade with logical posts followed by ghetto, inconsequential gifs). :lol :wink1:

Additionally, comparing something mass produced to what a "customizer" does is considerably naive. Working on a small handfull of items, at your own pace and on your own dime allows for a considerably more controlled environment. However, working with minimal budget on a limited timetable for something to be mass produced is entirely different. Plus you don't have the ability to go back and "improve" upon it if your initial attempt is subpar.

Your "guarantee" is entirely subjective (and I'd prefer not to have this thread degrade with logical posts followed by ghetto, inconsequential gifs). :lol :wink1:

Additionally, comparing something mass produced to what a "customizer" does is considerably naive. Working on a small handfull of items, at your own pace and on your own dime allows for a considerably more controlled environment. However, working with minimal budget on a limited timetable for something to be mass produced is entirely different. Plus you don't have the ability to go back and "improve" upon it if your initial attempt is subpar.

Agreed...

Oh, and no thread would be complete without ghetto, inconsequential gifs...

2yjud5d.gif

:hi5:

NAG/JC rules. That mask the thread starter posted will wind uo being garbage. Just ask any collector of masks that is really into them et.

As for the other collectibles angle the thread starter mention; all hearsay and a moot point at this moment. Who knows? Just assumptions and really, with as much stuff that has hit the market (McFarlane smaller scale and 18"er, NECA - they produced a lot of Myers - & even Sideshow did a 12", crappy at that), to think the market will get to see more Myers stuff based on one mask being produced is far fetched

Just call me the prophet.

Back