Let's see your Christmas decorations...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my living room decked out for Christmas:

Picture827.jpg

No presents around the tree, Nitro?

Nah. I'm sticking with gift cards this year for everybody. I hate trying to pick out what people think they like. As impersonal as gift cards are, at least the recipient can pick and choose what they want. Besides, I asked everybody what they'd like this year..."survey said" gift cards were the way to go....

Besides, I have this little bugger that is a little too curious and would probably have her way with whatever I wrapped up under the tree:

Picture822.jpg

OMG!!!! U got a pug!!!!!!!!!!!PUGGGIIIIEEEESSSS!!!!

I LOVE PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR MY NEW BFF!!!!!!

PUGGGGGSSSSSS

OMG!!!! U got a pug!!!!!!!!!!!PUGGGIIIIEEEESSSS!!!!

I LOVE PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR MY NEW BFF!!!!!!

PUGGGGGSSSSSS

Yes. I've got a pug named Mojo.

Don't let her puppy dog face fool you. She'll still rip apart the wrapping paper off of wrapped up Christmas gifts under the Christmas tree. I made that mistake last year...

Yes. I've got a pug named Mojo.

Don't let her puppy dog face fool you. She'll still rip apart the wrapping paper off of wrapped up Christmas gifts under the Christmas tree. I made that mistake last year...

Yeah...but i bet it still warmed ur heart!! U can 't get mad at Puggies!!:monkey2

Yeah...but i bet it still warmed ur heart!! U can 't get mad at Puggies!!:monkey2

Warmed my heart finding shredded wrapping paper all over my living room floor? :lol

I'd say no...but I can't stay mad at her. She's a good girl.

As long as Mojo didn't leave you any presents on the floor other than the torn up wrapping paper, it's all cool!

Halloween is only about 450000000000000000000000000000000000000.99% more awesome then lame Christmas will ever be.

Happy holidays!!!:banana

Better late than never.

I only just got around to taking photos of my Jabba Christmas display for this year. I was hoping to get a tripod before I could take the photos and I think it was worth the wait.

Shropt's Jabba Christmas Display 2009!!

jabbaxmas01.jpg

jabbaxmas02.jpg

jabbaxmas03.jpg

jabbaxmas04.jpg

jabbaxmas05.jpg

And last but not least, Salacious Crumb 1:1 in his Christmas gear.

crumbchristmas2009.jpg

One last note, I got the Han in Carbonite for Christmas so he didn't get decorated this year. I can't wait to do something with him next year.

Merry Christmas 2009 Everybody!! :D

Back