Let's see your Christmas decorations...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully I will. I just feel awful right now. I might miss the rest of this week of work, then I'll be off till in January. I'll miss all the kid's stuff at school and I'm not able to make my treats and things for the kids or my co-workers. It's so fustrating!!! I was supposed to do all these things for my mother as well this week and can't so she's upset.

Meds suck too! How anyone can take pain meds just for fun is beyond me. I HATE IT!!!! :(

Sorry for the small rant. :(

Back to your Christmas ????.

:wave

ah hell.............now i feel down.......:monkey2

but.............maybe you will feel better in a day or 2 and salvage some of your school stuff at the end of the week.....:chew

think positive ween !!!!!!!!!!!!
RenStimpy270.jpg

I think it's my mother-in-law's fault. Her borderline insanity around the holidays just sucks all the life out of me :lol

ah hell.............now i feel down.......:monkey2

but.............maybe you will feel better in a day or 2 and salvage some of your school stuff at the end of the week.....:chew

think positive ween !!!!!!!!!!!!
RenStimpy270.jpg

I'll probably be off all week. I'm off tomorrow and we'll only have two days of school left because Friday is the last day.

Oh well, it will just have to be Christmas in January. :(

I only own 2 xmas decorations and there both SW related...so there's more like additions to my collection.

One is my Vader Snow Globe which places "Let it Snow" (i wish it played the Vader theme tho) and the other is a Jawa Bobble Head with a present.

I decided to share the globe with you cuz it's awesome!! I love the detail they put into it...it makes me feel that they made it not only for the general public but for a hardcore SW fan! :rock

photo5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Oh and Bah Humbug btw! :mad:

Those dancing Christmas light houses are insane! Can you imagine how much time and effort those people put into those things?

Personally I'm not a Christmas person, but I go all out on Halloween!

I only own 2 xmas decorations and there both SW related...so there's more like additions to my collection.

One is my Vader Snow Globe which places "Let it Snow" (i wish it played the Vader theme tho) and the other is a Jawa Bobble Head with a present.

I decided to share the globe with you cuz it's awesome!! I love the detail they put into it...it makes me feel that they made it not only for the general public but for a hardcore SW fan! :rock

photo5.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

Oh and Bah Humbug btw! :mad:

Ooohhh I want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had my tree up for a while now but I think the lights are faulty , they keep flashing really fast. It's probably gonna end up giving me a seizure. :lol All the ones on here look awesome.

I've had my tree up for a while now but I think the lights are faulty , they keep flashing really fast. It's probably gonna end up giving me a seizure. :lol All the ones on here look awesome.

:lol:lol:lol

Time for some new lights mate. :lol

Back