Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Lets bring it back on track.

oYNtjIo.jpg

About to devour a double Shakeshack burger. For those of you who aren't familiar with Shakeshack, everything they serve is made of gorgeousness and gorgeousity, and all of the best things on Earth.

^^^ you are having a lot of fun! And making me hungry! An hour to lunch time here in Cali :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin' proper Ski! I've been working hard to try and catch up, but I have to lay off the beer & booze. Gotta take a page out of you book of dedication :bow

^^^ you are having a lot of fun! And making me hungry! An hour to lunch time here in Cali :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir! Win or lose, it's always a fun day a Citi. And a gluttonous cheat day of good eats is always a great time!

Lookin' proper Ski! I've been working hard to try and catch up, but I have to lay off the beer & booze. Gotta take a page out of you book of dedication :bow

Yes sir! Win or lose, it's always a fun day a Citi. And a gluttonous cheat day of good eats is always a great time!

:rock BOOM! Thank you sir Pop!

Ski

Ski is lookin' good! You look smaller though. I don't mean that in a bad way. You look, I don't know....tighter? More compact? Hopefully that makes sense. :lol

He's prob cutting instead of bulking. Thats generally what the bodybuilders do. Cutting is hard work as you really have to pay attention to diet, etc.

Back