Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I started prednisone my back and chest broke out like crazy. That stuff really screws with my hormones. I'm down to 30 mg so it's still pretty bad

I wish I could believe that man. Show me the acne! SHOW ME THE ACNE!

:lol:lol sorry brother, that I can't show you but I can show you an extensive dollie collection. Does that earn me some geek-cred?

Me at work a month or 2 ago.

They better be paying you well if they expect you to work upside down

I just don't get why a grown dude would like my little pony, the equivalence of gothic Barbie dolls, weird looking anime babes and all that other crap.

A lot of these interests we have in this hobby are formed from our childhood. I didn't know of any friends that played with Barbie or my little pony when we were young. Not with the likes of comic book heroes, GI JOE, Star Wars, Transformers, etc. I know some boys will go through that phase where the play with a Barbie doll or something, but they grow out of it after about a month. Collecting that **** as an adult? I dunno. :lol

About as close as I got to that was being jealous of Barbie's dream house. I remember being pissed that they didn't have a GI JOE equivalent for something of that size with the roof, windows, doors, etc. I remember getting my ass kicked because I put green and brown paint on my cousins' play set. It was this one,

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back