Lets hear about your Relationship!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's her party friend. they go out shopping and she sleeps over often. is it too much to fathom that people can JUST be friends without the sex?

Haha no but I sure wouldn't tell my wife my soul mate is someone else. I sure feel sorry for her.'

And you wanted to talk about relationships so I am talking, don't be offended if I question your relationship since you brought it up.

Haha no but I sure wouldn't tell my wife my soul mate is someone else. I sure feel sorry for her.'

And you wanted to talk about relationships so I am talking, don't be offended if I question your relationship since you brought it up.

not at all. i said the soul mate thing in a joking way so no need to feel sorry for my wife. she's quite privileged. :lol

i notice a lot of posts with no discussion about relationships. when you gossip girls get together, you're like a sewing circle. i have the complete uncensored photo set for sale if anyone is interested. visa, MC and amex accepted. that's what she does for a living... that and she's an exotic dancer. so if you have the bucks, she'll make you a man. all virgins, step right up. :lol no pushing now...one at a time..

Do you know how much of an *** you sound like when you don't know who you're talking to?

Do you know how much of an *** you sound like when you don't know who you're talking to?

sorry mr. president.

young-obama-smoking-marijuana.jpg

Your hard on for me is raging, and no I missed it unfortunately you wouldnt happen o have it would you :1-1:

here's one. one of her listed turn-ons at the club she dances at says she likes when guys look at her pics one handed. :lol

a1.jpg

That's probably a high school kid, seeing as how she's wearing a Hollister t-shirt.

she was 19 when she took this pic and had been dancing a year. who wants to see an old bag stripper? btw, my wife wears hollister clothing, not because she's young, but because she can.

btw, my wife wears hollister clothing, not because she's young, but because she can.

She really shouldn't be doing that, because Holister is marketed for high school kids. But, to each their own, I guess. Ruehl is the clothing brand from Abercrombie that was made for post-grads and adults.

Personally, I hate the company :lol.

Back