Lets hear about your Relationship!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Goonsack Steve!

I know. The poor guy is proud of his new relationship and people **** all over his thread. Didn't surprise me at all.

It's alright guys. Yeah I was a little upset about it at first, but now it's actually pretty funny what they are posting. Though I do wish this was a serious thread. :lol:lol:rotfl

Wonder if he removed it before Lipsmack had an opportunity to add it to his spank bank?

Shai is the only person to show naked chicks and hulk statues in the same picture. :lecture

What are you doing? You know most people here wouldn't understand or appreciate that. They're more impressed with pics of naked/skimpily clad 1/6 dolls not to mention a nude Hulk.

Then again, inanimate dolls are easier to talk to and undress than living and breathing human beings. They're also less expensive and don't talk back. Then again, they can't cook or clean though.

Last edited:
I knew my batmobile was cheatin on me.
It was imminent when you was two-timin' with the Tumbler! :p

I know. The poor guy is proud of his new relationship and people **** all over his thread. Didn't surprise me at all.

I woulda discussed it seriously but the freaks :lol....
not to mention this was in the sandbox :slap

It's alright guys. Yeah I was a little upset about it at first, but now it's actually pretty funny what they are posting. Though I do wish this was a serious thread. :lol:lol:rotfl
Good to know that you aren't sour over this

What are you doing? You know most people here wouldn't understand or appreciate that. They're more impressed with pics of naked/skimpily clad 1/6 dolls not to mention a nude Hulk.

Then again, inanimate dolls are easier to talk to and undress than living and breathing human beings. They're also less expensive and don't talk back. Then again, they can't cook or clean though.
They also don't mind you undressing someone else in front of 'em. Can be stored away too.

relationships are not to be taken too seriously except when it matters. if i were serious all the time about my babe, i'd probably want to strangle her just because men and women are inherently different. that's why we get along so well. we're close when it matters but even more importantly, we give each other the space we both require. we get along great and we never have to work at it.

99 virgins and beer on the wall, 99 virgins and beer... Pass her down, bring her around, 98 virgins and beer on the wall.

The one he refused to acknowledge until after he tried insulting King, Shai and Voorhees? :lol

i notice a lot of posts with no discussion about relationships. when you gossip girls get together, you're like a sewing circle. i have the complete uncensored photo set for sale if anyone is interested. visa, MC and amex accepted. that's what she does for a living... that and she's an exotic dancer. so if you have the bucks, she'll make you a man. all virgins, step right up. :lol no pushing now...one at a time..

Back