LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

glad you are feeling better les~!... i also walk alot to stay healthy..since i got knee problem and can't do other type of sports..

and thanks for the updates.. :D

Thanks for the update Les! It's great to hear the news about my Superman and its progress from you! :chew :D

I'm anxiously waiting to see your e-mail in my inbox soon. :monkey5

Yeah, walking DOES help! It helped me get more fit to pass a physical a few years ago for a job. I need to get back into walking again, and get my wife to walk with me too. We both could really use it. :eek:

Take care Les, and keep up the walking and eating right! As you can see now, it really DOES help you and it does work!

"VBR"

Come join us in the Sideshow Freaks Fitness thread buddy ! We're all doing it together ! And walking is the key ! But so is the change in lifestyle.

Thanks guys! Really. I needed some fun today. (Those vids rocked!) Last two days had me taking my nearly 80 year old dad to the doctor. Yeah, the old boy is fighting some elevated blood pressure, and it's SLOW going down. Worried I may have to put him in the hospital. That's the deal with living with, and caring for, old parents. Got ma in the nursing home, but pa's more of a John Wayne, "I don't need no help" kind. Anyway, shipped some stuff out today. I just keep at it.

Hang with me and forgive if I am not online much this week. Trying to answer emails, but slow at present. I will update better when this all gets resolved.

Off to see this Freaks Fitness thread...(Just got in from my daily walk...)

OMG, that Lou Grant is unreal! Just perfect :clap :bow

Also Les, might want to change the thread title to '10 once you get the chance.... You're dating yourself :D

Hi everyone. Just a quick hi to let you know, work's flowing like wine here! Finishing some sets, ie., sets for much older customers of heads, and some lots, Jokers, Bales, etc., etc., and it's flying out of here!
So, hang tight. Shipping as fast as money allows, and there ain't much of that, so I am sending what I can when.
I'm keeping up with folks well in emails, and Pms, so those of you who know your status, know it, and the rest, hang on for emails soon.
Doing my best. Working like a madman, and yes, my Kung Fu must be strong still! :rock

Flowing like wine guys! FLOWING and out!

I'll post pics of some when I get the chance. Some of these I am really proud of too. I want to share so much of it, but no time. Easier for me to just mail and let you guys post. Thanks to those that have.

Today's my mom's B'day, so I'm off to cheer her up, then shipping today and tomorrow to a few.

It goes on and on....but it's a good thing! :banana

More news soon! Pics too! :whip

Big Birthday Props for Mrs. W. for sure! Wish her all the best from her friends on the board here Les. :D

Hope all is good with you too bro! :gun

:duff

Keep it flowing Les :)

Enjoy the Birthdayparty!

Here is a moody photo of your mummy, placed him on a stand to make it feel more complete.

Thank you again for it :)

Afbeelding15-1.png

Faramir is about done, Josh! Was trying to get him out and to you before you asked, but missed it by that much! SOON! Hang tight!

Thanks Amarcord for posting that totally wicked shot of that Mummy! He was a labor of love I can assure you! Thank you so much! That looks SO COOL!

Quick note of extreme importance for me today:
At 1pm or so today, my mom fell and hit her head and broke a part of her right hip. It didn't break the ball part of the femur, which could have been worse pain-wise, but it did push the ball up and into her hip socket a tad deeper, and is for her, an inoperable situation, or rather incorrectable without some really life threatening surgery, so...facing that fact, and the fact that she may not walk again. That is tough for me today.
Yeah. That the day after her birthday too. At least she had a good one.

Just dropped in to say, don't panic, I am on the case with work, but as you can see, I got some real tough stuff to deal with for a couple of days, and will not be in communication much here or anywhere.
But, know I am still working as fast as I can, doing my best work yet, and shipping soon even more stuff.

Thanks to all for the kind words of late. I appreciate it. Pics of new paints to come and more.

And please, any prayers sent my mom's way are appreciated! I could use them as much as she can. It's hard seeing your parents age and get hurt. Damn hard.
At least, after the last couple of years, I am more ready emotionally for it all than ever before. I have a lot of you to thank for that.

Just wanted to share that with those here that care.

Be back with work news soon as I can. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back