LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

All right guys, here it is, the long awaited....NARIN!!!!
2eqeux0.jpg

25h38rp.jpg

Still a W.I.P. but will be done soon!

Thanks EP2!
Here are more recent shots of it...ALMOST DONE!
Reworking the upper segment some...

EPNarin003.jpg

EPNarin004.jpg

More other stuff in the works, so hang tight!
BIG Updates coming in droves here soon! :rock
More shipouts too!

Oh, new hats coming for SS Indys also, might be soon. Not sure timeline. Too much else in the pipeline, but here it is on unpainted heads for you to see. It's a resculpted base Mattox "tall" hat with all new upper section and added ribbon, and the inside fits to all the hat head Indys.
Tried a new paint scheme out on it also.

newhat004.jpg

cant wait for those indy upgrades les! heres a superman repaint by the master alongside a regular clark. thanks for this (and a ton more of others ) buddy!

P3080681.jpg

Great collection drjedisith, Les sure knows how to bring heads to life!

wow, i'm gone for a few hours and come back to tons of updates!!

awesome pics of the narin Elder!
Les, another two great indy paintups
and jedisith, what an awesome collection!!

thanks menlo and rein! yeah i have quite the les collection itching to get photogged! more to come :)

Thanks DrJediSith. I have always wanted to see just what your collection looked like after I painted the heads! Means a lot to see those guys again, in their proper places!
:rock

And Reiny, not two Indy paints, yet, just a new hat I worked up (on right) compared to the original, unpainted SS one (on left). Both heads have yet to be repainted....
Thanks though! :rock

Thanks also Menlojames.

Oh, new hats coming for SS Indys also, might be soon. Not sure timeline. Too much else in the pipeline, but here it is on unpainted heads for you to see. It's a resculpted base Mattox "tall" hat with all new upper section and added ribbon, and the inside fits to all the hat head Indys.
Tried a new paint scheme out on it also.

newhat004.jpg

WOW ! With your paints Les, it makes me want to pick one up ! :eek:

heres another les pic. gotta love this trifecta

P3080700.jpg

P3080669.jpg

Ok, I am now officially jealous... I need to get me some Les goodness in my collection ! ! !

Great collection drjedisith, Les sure knows how to bring heads to life!

QFT !!!!! AMEN !

AHHHH! LOL! I didn't repaint those Indys! :lol
I'm gonna have to black out what I haven't painted yet, when I post pics...

Anyway, thanks guys. Very kind anyway.

Here is the finished Narin Helm I sculpted, at long last for ElderPredator2
Here it is on my Chopper Predator....
EPNarin016.jpg

He'll be offering these out to folks from his thread in the Aliens area, or sales.
Hope you enjoy them, all who get one! :rock

So, that is finally gone now, along with a couple of the sale items today, and plan on more shipouts within the week. Busy as hell guys. No rest here!

Was up til 3am finishing the helm for him, and have lots of heads coming.
Many for DrJediSith, Damian, Gruff Old Bear, some Nicholson Jokers (Yes Lee! Your's! :rock) and lots. lots, lots more.
SO many, I am stumped as to who will go first, so just hang tight.

MUCH COMING! Too much! :naughty

Oh, and some of the Bales are on my desk at long last! Those and Ledgers coming in waves soon!

Too

Much!

Indys too! :gun

Til next update!

Last edited:

awesome update as always Less! I had no idea that you did that predator mask. Most excellent. Glad you are so productive now. I can feel the energy from your posts. :rock

Look forward to when you get to the alien and predators!!

awesome update as always Less! I had no idea that you did that predator mask. Most excellent. Glad you are so productive now. I can feel the energy from your posts. :rock

Look forward to when you get to the alien and predators!!

ME TOO! :rock :rock

Les I have three heads your working on and honestly don't know which one I'm looking forward to the most. Your stuff is amazing.

Holy Crap Les! Did you sculpt that helmet? I was thinking you just got it in and were going to paint it... that is amazing!

Holy Crap Les! Did you sculpt that helmet? I was thinking you just got it in and were going to paint it... that is amazing!

Thanks GB! Yep, I sculpted it. Been a LONG time since I sculpted anything. Last time was that Batman & Robin cowl that Soveriegn Studios has now, and was SUPPOSED to turn into a Clooney Batman figure :tap sometime back, that or work it into a nice Panther suit Batman for a Kilmer Bats (Which I want VERY badly!), since it was basically the same cowl, but yeah, it was nice to get back into sculpting again.
Hope to be doing a LOT more of that kind of work soon. After headpaints and customs get caught up here.

Thanks very much also Spiderbo! Look forward to those myself! :D Appreciate your enthusiasm.

Les, everytime you post something its like a kid in a candy store...all you can say to yourself is, "oohhhh, I want that!" That helm is friggin awesome! How did you get that stipple in the helmet?

Can't tell you how excited I am to get those nicholson heads:banana:banana:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back