"Les Boys"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Canuck

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Most of my figures are in 10 man sections, each section represents a regiment of 3rd Canadian Infantry Division. Eventually I hope to do all nine regiments and support units, as well as 2nd Armoured Brigade and 18th Armoured Car Regiment, 2nd Canadian Corps.
The sections pretty much live in boxes of 10, we dio and attend a few shows and it makes transport simple, to wherever.
The shelves in the Quartermaster's Storesdisplay mostly vehicles, the boxes and parts.

SGAPP3096c.jpg

SGAPP3134c.jpg

SGAPP3128c.jpg

Below is a video that better display's the figures.
Hope you enjoy it.

"Les Boys"

Thanks for looking.

Johnny Canuck

250px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_svg.png

All you're missing is HT's Marlon Brando "Wild Ones" for that Triumph.

WOW!Thats one sweet collection,different than the other collections ive seen here,but very good,how much did those tanks cost you?Or are they custom made?

I just checked your video,and im very impressed,have you created all that yourself or was it shot outdoors?If you display your stuff the way you did in your video then your collection is by far the most creative setup ive ever seen.

Sure people display alot of nice collectibles in glass cabinets and shelves,but your collection is by far the best because of the setup.I talked about this earlier about creating such environments for our figures,but no one seem to care about such stuff.

Very well done mate,youre a very creative guy :)

5 stars from me.

WOW!Thats one sweet collection,different than the other collections ive seen here,but very good,how much did those tanks cost you?Or are they custom made?

Thank you for the positive support.

I own a number of vehicles and tanks.

2 21st Century M5 Stuarts USD$100-300 they were available in R/C and static versions. ABS plastic

Viper M4A3 Shermans USD$650-800 they are no longer available, I have 3 and a lower hull, eventually they will be modified into M4A4's, 75mm, 2 Firefly Vc's and a Ram Kangaroo. Resin, heavy and brittle

Viper Tiger I USD$850 No longer available, metal and resin, quite inaccurate, heavy and brittle.

21st Century White Scout Car USD$100-300 Plastic

21st Century Jeep USD$50-150 Plastic

DML Jeep USD$300 Plastic

2 Mardon Callantra Universal Carriers USD$675 Fibreglass

Mardon Callantra Dingo USD$375 Fibreglass

2 25 Pounder Howitzers and Limbers Pink Styrofoam Built by a local club member

CMP FAT (Field Artillery Tractor) A work in progress with local club members made of Pink Styrofoam, resin and metal.

I just checked your video,and im very impressed,have you created all that yourself or was it shot outdoors?If you display your stuff the way you did in your video then your collection is by far the most creative setup ive ever seen.

Sure people display alot of nice collectibles in glass cabinets and shelves,but your collection is by far the best because of the setup.I talked about this earlier about creating such environments for our figures,but no one seem to care about such stuff.

Very well done mate,youre a very creative guy :)

5 stars from me.

My backyard is slowly becoming 1/6 scale. It is constantly in a state of flux and changes are made as required. There are a couple of local club members that are quite active and we dio quite a bit.
Below are some pictures of the backyard in various states.

Snow All
MF014.JPG

Backyard Cherry Tree
PanoramaSpring2007.JPG

Fall Canucks
DSCF0286a.JPG

Veritable
Can017.JPG

The basement recroom has been used lately for dios.

BMCBigPicture.JPG

JPHBigPicture003.jpg

JPHBigPicture004.jpg

JPHBigPicture005.jpg

North Shore Basement

NorthShoreXanten007pane.jpg

JC

My backyard is slowly becoming 1/6 scale. It is constantly in a state of flux and changes are made as required. There are a couple of local club members that are quite active and we dio quite a bit.
Below are some pictures of the backyard in various states.

Snow All
MF014.JPG

Backyard Cherry Tree
PanoramaSpring2007.JPG

Fall Canucks
DSCF0286a.JPG

Veritable
Can017.JPG

The basement recroom has been used lately for dios.

BMCBigPicture.JPG

JPHBigPicture003.jpg

JPHBigPicture004.jpg

JPHBigPicture005.jpg

North Shore Basement

NorthShoreXanten007pane.jpg

JC

I cant understand why this thread hasnt gotten more attention,your setup is without a doubt the best setup i have EVER seen.Do you display your stuff outdoors or is it just for the Photos?

I see you are making something indoor too,very nice man.

I find it very strange that people doesnt show interest in such setup,this is exactly what every collection need,me myself are planning something as soon as i find myself a bigger place.

if you have something else to show us,please post pics,i never get tired of watching it.

Great stuff, love to see someone so dedicated to their hobby! The backyard shots are especially awesome!

I actually have one of the M5 Stuart Tanks... its stock right now, but I'd like to try my hand at customizing it. My grandfather was in a tank battalion in WWII... my goal is to evntually bash together something representative of him (although as far as I know he didn't use the M5).

This is amazing. The amount of work and attention to detail are beyond anything I've ever seen on this forum. Everything just looks so realistic. The scenes look like real war photos. You sir, are an artist.

Back