LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be willing to let mine go for the right price. I got it from BBTS awhile back as an opened figure with plans to rework it, but I doubt I will ever get around to modding it. Anyone wants to send me a pm we can talk about it.

Guys.... I have a question. I had missed out on this figure and recently managed to get hold of one. I had two questions:
1) do all leons come with an axe? Cause mine dint.
2) the leather pocket in which the clamps / pincer go in... the inside/ behind there is a leg strap basically the back of the pincer leather pocket that touches the thigh. My figure has an elastic leg strap. Is the leg strap leather or elastic in yours? As in what should it be?
3) does it have three buttens that snap together or two on the coat
4) does it come with any name sticker on the stand
5) i see in many pics on top right ( his right upper chest) he has the knife and a magazine in the vest pocket. Is that an extra magazine or is it from one of the guns.

Sorry for so many questions but just wanted to know completeness or damages if any on the figure i got.

Last edited:
Well I don't have the figure in front of me, but I can answer a couple of those questions.

Axe: no this only came with special editions. It was not included with regular set.
Stand: no labels or logo on stand, just the regular EB black stand.

Well I don't have the figure in front of me, but I can answer a couple of those questions.

Axe: no this only came with special editions. It was not included with regular set.
Stand: no labels or logo on stand, just the regular EB black stand.

Thanks for your reply. Will wait for some kind member to respond to the other questions as well. Much appreciated.

Here is my Leon, still want to do every mod there is, but for now just tightening the Henley around his neck and padding him up a little will suffice.

The leg strap is meant to be a black elastic, nothing wrong there. :)

So my leon elastic is not on/ around the leg... So do i have to get the whole vest out to get the leg in the elastic band. Sorry no instruction sheet on this one. Also coat buttons... I have 3 but only 2 are functional ... 1st and 3rd... Is the second one supposed to be functional.

Ya Your going to have to get that leg in somehow.. and yes my leon has 3 buttons but only has two working buttons snaps, I believe thats is how it's meant to be.

Ya Your going to have to get that leg in somehow.. and yes my leon has 3 buttons but only has two working buttons snaps, I believe thats is how it's meant to be.

Hey one more question: is he a bit cross eyed in the head scuplt... Mine seems to be cross eyed ... Or rather one eye is a bit more off...

The eyes on these all look to the left, it's that what you mean.

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1439/leono.jpg

What it should look like anyway ^^^

His right eye... Seems to be a bit more looking to the left ... Basically the right and left eyes while looking to the left are not completely identical in direction... A bit cross eyed in mine .. Cant make much out from the angle you have clicked...

His right eye... Seems to be a bit more looking to the left ... Basically the right and left eyes while looking to the left are not completely identical in direction... A bit cross eyed in mine .. Cant make much out from the angle you have clicked...

Well man it's not the worst thing ever, could always get it repainted. Your figure seems perfect otherwise. :)

Well man it's not the worst thing ever, could always get it repainted. Your figure seems perfect otherwise. :)

I cant paint if my life dependent on it, but i saw a lot of pics, including michael crawfords review and youtube reviews etc. it seems most are a bit Cockeyed... right eye a bit more towards the corner. So i can live with it. I dont mod my figures too much unless i do a complete kitbash... But thanks for all your response.

To be honest, I don't think EB were that concerned about the eyes as they assumed, and in most cases quite rightly, that people would just put the glasses on him and it wouldn't matter as you wouldn't really be looking at the eyes, only the glasses.

To be honest, I don't think EB were that concerned about the eyes as they assumed, and in most cases quite rightly, that people would just put the glasses on him and it wouldn't matter as you wouldn't really be looking at the eyes, only the glasses.

Agreed. Its just that i am such a fan of the movie and i missed buying this figure until now... Bought it at a hefty premium hence the check. But all seems normal and nice ... Its Really a great figure and is my and my wife's favourite rite now... Well... This hobby is getting expensive by the day ... :(

Last edited:
I haven't seen any Leon figures with the DID Pascal Dubois sculpt on it, so I thought I'd give it a shot and post the results here. This also happens to be on a regular TT body since I wasn't impressed with Enterbay's. What do you all think?

image_zps5b454805.jpg

image_zpsa6f6b0f1.jpg

image_zps5ac15ed0.jpg

And here's a side-by-side with the Enterbay sculpt. IMHO the DID gets the edge simply by not making Leon look like a pot-head! :wink1:

image_zps92103dc6.jpg

I haven't seen any Leon figures with the DID Pascal Dubois sculpt on it, so I thought I'd give it a shot and post the results here. This also happens to be on a regular TT body since I wasn't impressed with Enterbay's. What do you all think?

image_zps5b454805.jpg

image_zpsa6f6b0f1.jpg

image_zps5ac15ed0.jpg

And here's a side-by-side with the Enterbay sculpt. IMHO the DID gets the edge simply by not making Leon look like a pot-head! :wink1:

image_zps92103dc6.jpg

Actually i kind of like the enterbay pothead look. If you read about the movie, jean reno actually played the role in such a way that he appears to be a bit 'slow' and the reason was that he wanted audience to get a feeling that he was not in a position to take advantage of matilda who actually confesses her love for him in multiple scenes (deleted). Besides that i like the beard, nose and the lips part in the enterbay one better. Just my openion. Neck on enterbay like always sucks though... Seems like DID head has a shorter neck.

Back