Leland, The Lost Timelord's, Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got 2 words of good news today. Got my Tatooine Luke with T-16 and got word from SS that my 3rd replacement for my Aayla Secura Ex. PF is on it's way. Hopefully this one will not be damaged and work. Will post pictures of them when I get my new one.

Rose's, The Lost Timelord's Daughter's, Collection

I forgot, but was reminded by my daughter, that HER collection wasn't posted. At nearly 5 she is already on her way to geekdom. I'm soooooo proud. :blissy

Awesome collection! welcome here!
Love your vintage POTF yoda and han carbonite, they look near perfect, are they repro?

Awesome collection! welcome here!
Love your vintage POTF yoda and han carbonite, they look near perfect, are they repro?

Thank you for the response. And yes, they are. I'm the collector of what I like that's it. And that's what I'm going to get. A few of my GG busts didn't come with the boxes or COAs. 2 of my SS PFs don't have the boxes either. I'm not a collector for the future, I'm a collector for now. A good example is my Mara Jade bust that I paid $80 shipped. She didn't have her box or COA so I got her cheap. Some other collectors look at me and ask why, she's not complete. My response is, Yeah, but she's in my collection... not yours.

Going to be posting in the next 24 the new items. Hope you guys and gals like it...

Came back to check in looking forward to seeing your New Scores and Let your Daughter know she has some Great Pieces in her Collection my Friend

Back