Leia is about to ship!!! woo hoo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Got my notice as well! Now my CC is getting charged for Leia, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider Man and Kit. I want to cancel one of these but just can't bring myself to do it! :monkey4

Which Spider-Man? The PF figure? :confused:

I hadn't got any notice about Spidey. If this is true, I may have to cancel and pick him up later as well.

carbo-fation said:
Yeah. I got a notice saying that they'll start charging my card the same time the Hulk gets charged. It's the exclusive PF!

This is interesting... I haven't received a notice either! Man, I didn't think this month could get any worse... :monkey2

I have the reg Spidey on order through a dealer, so I personally hope he's coming soon. Sorry to all of you who may have to cancel, I know its never an easy decision to make.

Aargh!!!!! I'm going to be very very broke in July!!!:monkey2 Why did I start collecting the SW PF figures????? My exclusive Han is on the way......so is the SDCC Luke and also GG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! And now Leia.......and they have to announce Boba Fett!!! I simply can't let go any of these figures......

I'm going nuts!:monkey4 I know at this rate, I would never be rich:eek: And those damned shipping charges.....it's like paying double for each figure every time! Sucks big time......

On the bright side, I'm getting a bonus in July!!!! Wohooooooooo! Which I would use to pay for all these beautiful treasures.....my precious:monkey5

And after that, I would be broke again! Damned!:monkey2

DarthRamuk said:
Aargh!!!!! I'm going to be very very broke in July!!!:monkey2 Why did I start collecting the SW PF figures????? My exclusive Han is on the way......so is the SDCC Luke and also GG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! And now Leia.......and they have to announce Boba Fett!!! I simply can't let go any of these figures......

I'm going nuts!:monkey4 I know at this rate, I would never be rich:eek: And those damned shipping charges.....it's like paying double for each figure every time! Sucks big time......

On the bright side, I'm getting a bonus in July!!!! Wohooooooooo! Which I would use to pay for all these beautiful treasures.....my precious:monkey5

And after that, I would be broke again! Damned!:monkey2

lol!!! im already broke. glad im not interested in Boba. when they announce Palpatine in PF i dont care if i have to sell my dog-- he will be mine!!!!:emperor :emperor :emperor

hairlesswookiee said:
lol!!! im already broke. glad im not interested in Boba. when they announce Palpatine in PF i dont care if i have to sell my dog-- he will be mine!!!!:emperor :emperor :emperor

I second that!:lol For Palpatine, I am willing to sell myself.......:D

hairlesswookiee said:
how much can you sell your soul for on ebay??

Don't know about ebay, but Bart Simpson got $5 from Milhouse for his.

Back