Legolas Head Sculpt NEW WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flatter eye brows is a very good shout, his eyebrows are indeed very flat. They are quite long too.

Almost finished...

zb8LhF.jpg

xEcNrq.jpg

nkUfnP.jpg

nsUoV3.jpg

Yeah, I made the change to the brow and I saw an immediate improvement. Usually, it's the opposite where I make a minor change and the likeness is lost. I'm convinced though that the nose is what make the difference when sculpting. I can't tell you how many times I've added a little bulk to a nose on a sculpt and it immediately looks like Tom Cruise...it's really weird.

LOL. Yes, actually he does. Whenever my sculpt starts looking like him, this feeling of dread comes over me...like I've just walked a thousand yards in the wrong direction. Yes, I can get back but it's going to be a while...

That's why I'm very afraid to make any adjustments once the likeness is there. I love and hate sculpting much like Gollam loves and hates himself. :)

Nice save. The first set of pictures had the likeness, but something felt lost in the second set. The third set brought the likeness back and better. Amazing how so little can change so much.

It looks like the Hobbit Orlando and not the LotR Orlando. Though he still has that youthful look about him, he can't escape having gotten a little squarer around the features and jaw.

I'm glad part of you loves it because this is fantastic!

WOW that looks really geat. I hope you will offer it.

That looks amazing.

It's for Asmus, Seb! Very happy about it too!

Nice save. The first set of pictures had the likeness, but something felt lost in the second set. The third set brought the likeness back and better. Amazing how so little can change so much.

It looks like the Hobbit Orlando and not the LotR Orlando. Though he still has that youthful look about him, he can't escape having gotten a little squarer around the features and jaw.

Thanks fellas. Special thanks to Elvis for stopping in...I'm a huge fan of yours.

It's for Asmus, Seb! Very happy about it too!

Looks like at the very least I'll be trying to get that head lose from Asmus. Great Job.
I remember when they started out by offering their original Ace Ventura way back when on the board. They've come a long way being able to offer up all these new licenses.

Back