Legolas Head Sculpt NEW WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, here is the most recent update on Legolas. I want to make sure I get this right so I would like to hear some feedback. The surface is still rough but structurally, do you like it? I trust you guys to give me the best feedback. Thanks in advance for any help.

E0BocI.jpg

8jgGwA.jpg

vJ0MQD.jpg

Juy3d4.jpg

2vqenb.jpg

3p58Qr.jpg

Looks good so far, you have to get the braids right though, and make sure the hair isn't too rigid or it wont fit on a true type body. Who's going to paint it?

Looks good so far, you have to get the braids right though, and make sure the hair isn't too rigid or it wont fit on a true type body. Who's going to paint it?

thanks! I have a lot of work to do on the hair...agree that it needs to work with the body/clothing. really appreciate the feedback bud.

Mike

Looks great Mike, I see the resemblance right away, sorry that's the best feedback I can give having no artistic talent haha but looks great if that counts haha

Looks great Mike, I see the resemblance right away, sorry that's the best feedback I can give having no artistic talent haha but looks great if that counts haha

Ditto. It is definitely Bloom! Mod a cast of that and you can sell Will Turner sculpts as well. Looks great!

Hey, I'll take it buddy. Sculpting a likeness is pretty tough for me so good feedback like that is encouraging.

Ditto. It is definitely Bloom! Mod a cast of that and you can sell Will Turner sculpts as well. Looks great!

thanks buddy. appreciate the post.

Damn nice buddy! I can't offer any feedback. I think it's great! How can I get one?

That is Orlando right there! Hopefully the paint app will be as good as the sculpt! Can't wait to see it finished. You definitely beat SS legolas by a mile!

Would love to hear some feedback on this. The hair detail is still a work in progress.

LKbvFL.jpg

qsKD6T.jpg

Mike you probably want me to shut up, but I think the mouth is a little too narrow. I think the shape is right on but it needs to be stretched out a little.

But of course its hard to know from a picture so take my suggestion as just that, a suggestion.

Mike you probably want me to shut up, but I think the mouth is a little too narrow. I think the shape is right on but it needs to be stretched out a little.

But of course its hard to know from a picture so take my suggestion as just that, a suggestion.

on the contrary buddy...love the feedback good or bad. I'll see what I can do. Someone in the asmus thread said the brow needed to be more flat across. I made that adjustment this morning and it really helped.

Back