LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Yeah, that is a good rule of thumb... the buyer has over 2000 transactions and 100% feedback so I'm pretty confident it will at least be dealt with.

Got my mini Anakin Podracer from TRU today. After a very crappy day yesterday I have to say it's amazing the joy you can get from a tiny Lego set. :lol

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Heard back from my eBay seller... he found the antlers and has ordered a replacement sticker sheet. So I should be in good shape.

Right now I'm also eyeing the smaller echo base set that comes with the Han on Taun Taun; cool mini-figures in the set and having a Taun Taun and Wampa is just too cool.

Has a Dewback been released with any of the sets?

No, not yet but there is a rumor of a newer Cantina set. I mean jeez, it's only been 7 years since the last one. :duh

Has a Dewback been released with any of the sets?

Hey GB, Lego set #4501-Mos Eisley Cantina came with a Dewback. It's really cool, I just wish that the Cantina portion was bigger. But I'm glad I got it, cuz it came with an awesome Greedo too.

ke6wpu.jpg

Last edited:

Damn, that's cool... looks like it can be an expensive one on eBay, but maybe I'll get lucky :duff

Yeah, it's a very cool set and I think that the Landspeeder is the best one that they have done so far. I really wish I had gotten more than just one of them when they first came out, but at the time I really wasn't thinking about troop building with the Dewback. Oh well, maybe they will release another set with the Dewback soon. Just picked up the new TIE Fighter, Droid Escape and TIE Interceptor with mini Death Star today at my local LEGO store. I haven't put any of them together yet but the new TIE looks so awesome, I can't wait.

We just got the new Y-Wing in. :rock
Next is the Anakin Fighter or the Tie, just not sure yet. I will have to post pictures of the updated shelf.

Have slowly been reclaiming my son's Lego this week. There're about 40,000 bricks for sets that have been smashed by nieces and nephews that I'm trying to sort through into sets. It has been a nightmare but so far have completed the republic gunship and walker, and about 10 bricks away from completing starkiller's ship. Anyone have in hand pics of the dropship/ walker combo?

Starting to see some 2012 sets trickle into stores. But I'm holding out for a sale. The upcoming Tatooine Skiff and Palpatine's Arrest are must buys though.

Hi everyone, I am new here and don't know where to start. I did get a ton of Lego Star Wars recently. They have a cool 50% clearance sale going on, which I am sure most know about. I found a couple Walmarts with the Jedi Shuttle down to $30 and the Grievous Starfighter down to $25. Which to start first!?!?!

Hi everyone, I am new here and don't know where to start. I did get a ton of Lego Star Wars recently. They have a cool 50% clearance sale going on, which I am sure most know about. I found a couple Walmarts with the Jedi Shuttle down to $30 and the Grievous Starfighter down to $25. Which to start first!?!?!

Damn, $30.00 for the Jedi shuttle. I need to get out to the stores.

I purchased most of my Lego sets from Lego themselves, but found some good deals on Amazon.

Looks like my antlers and sticker sheet from the Wampa set have shipped... here's to hoping it arrives and I can have a complete set :pray:

:welcome1: They are both really cool sets but the Jedi Shuttle was a bit more fun to put together.

Back