LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Thanks. :) Yeah..figured at 37 it was about time. Scared _____less. :panic::horror

You will be...you will be. :wink1:

yoda-you-will-be.jpg

My 6-year-old is doing the advent calendar this year too. It's good fun, although I agree some of the choices are a bit odd. He had to ask who Nute Gunray was since he hasn't seen EP1 yet.

I'm doing the SW one by myself this year. :) Maybe our 7 week old embryo can enjoy it next year. :impatient:

Congrats:clap

Make sure to keep those legos high and away till your little one is 3 or older

My 6-year-old is doing the advent calendar this year too. It's good fun, although I agree some of the choices are a bit odd. He had to ask who Nute Gunray was since he hasn't seen EP1 yet.

The original trilogy, keep it secret...keep it safe. :lol

picked up the wampa/snowspeeder set and the landspeeder set this weekend at walmart. both are freaking awesome. watched all 6 movies this weekend...my 6 year old son's favorite? a new hope...tear to my eye, tear to my eye.

Last edited:

:rock My son wants nothing to do with watching Star wars at the moment... of course, he just turned 3 a month ago, so there's time. :lol He does love his Star Wars lightsabers and blasters though.

I've been eyeing that landspeeder set for about a month now... If HT Cap wasn't going to charge today I would go pick up that set.

Back