LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

You know you're in trouble when anything starts off with Episode I. :lol

I wish they made an OT Advent calender. :lol

I almost forgot too, Nick. Gabe fell asleep early last night, but I opened up Dec 1 anyway. :lol

I hope the boy gets better soon! Which is sick? Jack and Max are their names, right?

:lol My wife puked last night... I was making dinner and she was laying on the couch, said she was feeling nauseous... Moments later I saw her run by to the bathroom. I followed her.... She got to the toilet, but the seat was down and everything in her was already coming up. She made a vain attempt to block it with her hand as she put the lid up. Long story short, I had to fill a bucket with Pine Sol so she could wipe down want amounted to pretty much the ENTIRE bathroom floor and the toilet itself... She wouldn't let me touch it. So what did I do? Ate dinner. :lol

A hot chick at my daughter's daycare was checking me out in the parking lot.

I still got it! :rock

tumblr_lvj4fpVZjX1r6akopo1_500.jpg

BOSSK:"A hot chick at my daughter's daycare was checking me out in the parking lot. I still got it!"

BOBA:"I get hit on here and there. It's always a good jump to the ol' self confidence."

True story Bro:hi5:

:lol My wife puked last night... I was making dinner and she was laying on the couch, said she was feeling nauseous... Moments later I saw her run by to the bathroom. I followed her.... She got to the toilet, but the seat was down and everything in her was already coming up. She made a vain attempt to block it with her hand as she put the lid up. Long story short, I had to fill a bucket with Pine Sol so she could wipe down want amounted to pretty much the ENTIRE bathroom floor and the toilet itself... She wouldn't let me touch it. So what did I do? Ate dinner. :lol

Conclusion: the toilet seat should be ALWAYS UP! :exactly:

Advent calender started off kinda meh.... The ship from the begining of ep1 and Nute Gunray.

What calender is this? I'd kill for a Star Wars advent calendar.

Is it this one?

51glATVnn5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Looks like fun..might have to order it even though I've missed 4 days.

Was she watching Spurs highlights? :lol:monkey4

tumblr_lvj4fpVZjX1r6akopo1_500.jpg

BOSSK:"A hot chick at my daughter's daycare was checking me out in the parking lot. I still got it!"

BOBA:"I get hit on here and there. It's always a good jump to the ol' self confidence."

True story Bro:hi5:

:lol:rotfl:lol

Back