LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice mods, Took. The palace is one of my favorite buildings series anyways and you made it all the better. Very cool Ep. 7 theme.

Cool. I did something kind of similar a couple of years ago.

lego_jabbas_palace_cinema03.jpg

Just a general question... Once you finish building your lego set - what do you do with the box? Especially the SW Legos, love the pics but... Keep an empty box? Break it up and store it? Or just recycle it? Just curious because I seem to be storing too many empty lego boxes and thinking of just letting them go. Not enough space.

Just finished my ucs slave 1.........well minus the stand (will do later tonight), holy crap that thing is badass..........:rock:rock:rock
I kind of took my time doing one section/bag a night. Somewhere in between that time I picked up the little imperial troop transport. I loved the fact the stormtroopers pistols fired those little red buttons.....:lol
would love to see the transport vintage style ucs released.....:pray:

Just finished my ucs slave 1.........well minus the stand (will do later tonight), holy crap that thing is badass..........:rock:rock:rock
I kind of took my time doing one section/bag a night. Somewhere in between that time I picked up the little imperial troop transport. I loved the fact the stormtroopers pistols fired those little red buttons.....:lol

I'm with ya on all you said....except my dang 3 year old son keeps taking off my legos though. he must think they are for him. :lol

Nice! I knew I had to have this when they first announced it. :hi5:

Just a general question... Once you finish building your lego set - what do you do with the box? Especially the SW Legos, love the pics but... Keep an empty box? Break it up and store it? Or just recycle it? Just curious because I seem to be storing too many empty lego boxes and thinking of just letting them go. Not enough space.

I just flatten them. They are only held together with some tape, and storing them flat takes up very little space.

I put all of my LEGOs back into their boxes.
Throughout the year, I'll rebuild and deconstruct some of my sets.

I've built the Falcon (10179) about 6 times already. :)

I don't have many SW Legos, but I wasn't going to miss out on the Slave 1. I have it proudly displayed with my other Fett stuff. That set is awesome. Makes me want to start getting into Legos.

Save it if you can, the value on some sets can be very high, with box it's even more.

I agree. Keeping the box and instructions is a very smart thing to do if you are interested in resale value.

At the end of May, I'm heading down to Denver Comic Con!! Hoping the Lego Shop down there will have the new UCS TIE Fighter available then! I think it will look awesome with that sitting next to the UCS X-wing.

Back