LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tumbler is cool but they've done it several times already. They've done slave 1 several times, but it's cooler :D

They have only done the Tumbler in black once, and that was back in 2008. The only other Tumbler they have done was the mini camo one that came with the "Bat" set back in 2012. Otherwise the only other official Tumbler was the polybag this year. The Tumbler is long overdue for a UCS set.

I just got a local price on that Ewok village via the Target sale; after 20% off it's..

$309 AUD.

What.

The.

Maybe I won't start collecting LEGO after all. :lol

UCS (I think) Tumbler:

1-346e6d9552.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...o-dark-knight-tumbler-toy-exclusive/12909645/

My son and I put together the at-at and snow speeder tonight. That rounds out what we were waiting for to fill our case. Took some pics:

There are for sure more sets we want and will want upcoming but for now feels good to get where we are at!

My son and I put together the at-at and snow speeder tonight. That rounds out what we were waiting for to fill our case. Took some pics:

There are for sure more sets we want and will want upcoming but for now feels good to get where we are at!
Kinda cool how you put together two detolfs like that. Never thought of that.

Does anyone happen to know of a place/store in the phoenix arizona area that I can just pop into to buy some loose pieces. I am trying to avoid the whole shipping thing. I prefer to pick up a few pieces as I need them rather than wait for my needs list to grow large enough to justify shipping and handling costs.

I am missing some pieces for my Ultimate Falcon.

Thanks all

fan Expo Canada had a varient of the mini Ghost that was at CCon, managed to get one for my son, we'll build it once we recover from the weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 286
Back