LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-054.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-055.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-066.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-082.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-076.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-094.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-LEGO-Star-Wars-093.jpg

Last edited:
I'm digging the B Wing alot more than I thought I would, great minifigs as well, not bad for 50 bucks, considering they'll probably be cheaper at alot of retail spots. Also like the larger ship from Rebels, the shuttle though looks very blah.

And its not Star Wars related, but that Ultra Agents semi and trailer that folds out into a mobile base makes me sad...if only Lego could have done Transformers instead of kreo, I'm not even familiar with that line and the awesomeness of that semi makes me want it.

I know alot of peole were wanting a mega set for the cantina, but for what you gt and the price, its pretty damn sweet.

Tatooine is my favorite builder sets, but lets face it, escape pod, walmart speeder, jabba palace and dungeon, skiff and Jabba Barge and now this with a new Bantha and speeder, I'm feeing pretty complete, I think it would be really cool to see some nice Cloud city sets.

Rewind years ago when I sold off most of my collection when my daughter was on the way and the star wars room was becoming the nursery I sold off the only set I owned the 7676 Gunship. Since 2008 when that took place, I tried to avoid SW lego like the plague, as I knew it would be my collecting downfall.

Fast forward to a week ago. Our family went to see The Lego Movie, awesome btw, and all of a sudden my daughter was engrossed in all things lego. So tonight we went to TRU and she picked out the 70801 Melting Room Lego Movie set. I ventured over to the SW lego section and there it was... the Millennium Falcon 7965 which I have been lusting over since 2011.

Needless to say I have $140 less in the bank now, but what I do have is one of the coolest collectibles I have purchased in a very long time. I have this thing sitting beside my Hot Toys Luke and as crazy at it sounds it IMO it surpasses it as the "jewel" of my albeit small collection, it's just that freakin cool.

So I guess I'll stop typing and go ahead and create my Lego Shop account and apply for a new credit card cause im going to need it.:gah:

I don't want it to be true because I'd never be able to afford it. :lol

With the concept art being shown in the production meeting I believe this to hit early next year to gear up for the new movie as well as premier a new logo.

Back