Lego Helicarrier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c3po

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My new Project :), the Lego Helicarrier, 2996 parts, from my point of view one of the best Lego models. Plan is, to be place the carrier on the top of my 3 Detolfs.

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 374
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 300
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 294
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 271
  • h5.jpg
    h5.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 279
  • h6.jpg
    h6.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 265
  • h7.jpg
    h7.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 264
  • h8.jpg
    h8.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 272
My new Project :), the Lego Helicarrier, 2996 parts, from my point of view one of the best Lego models. Plan is, to be place the carrier on the top of my 3 Detolfs.

Just finished mine. Did you or are you planning to buy the power functions to make the rotors spin and add lights in the control deck? I did and it's awesome.

Just finished mine. Did you or are you planning to buy the power functions to make the rotors spin and add lights in the control deck? I did and it's awesome.

Yes, I ordered lights, but motor and battery box are current out of stock. Thank you for the Video!

Yes, I ordered lights, but motor and battery box are current out of stock. Thank you for the Video!

Awesome. You'll love it. Battery was sold out for me too, but it shipped with others anyways. Very odd. Good luck with the rest of your build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished after 2999 pieces and a lot of time. With power functions (Motor and light).

Attachments

• U1.jpg
    U1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 119
I finally started putting mine together. I'm on the #3 bags and it's already taken quite awhile. :lol I've been building lego sets as my moment of zen lately so I'm not throwing them together very quickly--just a little bit in the evenings. This thing is an absolute monster so I'm sure it's going to be a couple weeks before I get it finished, especially at the pace I'm at so far.

Back