Legalizing Drugs On The Horizon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you guys quit attacking the facts and just answer a simple question.

Do you dispute that marijuana lowers a person's inhibitions and makes them vulnerable to do stupid things they would otherwise might not have done?

Perhaps you need to define trolling for me first. It was my impression that trolling was slinging insults at members and trying to get a rise?

Trolling doesn't have to involve slinging insults whatsoever. In most political/related debates, it involves dropping in points you can't back up to derail the conversation, which you did, then kept on posting with unrelated stuff.

Again I ask: Do you dispute that marijuana lowers a person's inhibitions and makes the do stupid things they would otherwise not have done?

Because that is basically why I am against marijuana.

Not at all, I already agreed with you on that point.

There's a vast difference between someone willingly taking something which can potentially make someone do something stupid versus having them arrested, wasting taxpayer money, and giving them a felony which ruins their life for sure. Basically, the result is not in line with the "crime".

This thread needs a good derailing. :lecture

I don't want to post things to back myself up because they will be lauded as biased. So why bother.

:moon

Plus you must not have been reading my posts very closely. I already posted that I am conflicted as to what to do about legalizing marijuana. Perhaps you, as a new guy, should familiarize yourself with the personalities posting in the thread and actually get to know people's styles and ways of expression before you jump off the handle and start posting a slew of insults.

Okie day? :wave

Perhaps you need to define trolling for me first. It was my impression that trolling was slinging insults at members and trying to get a rise?

I posted an article that buoyed a valid point which noone has rebutted satisfactorily.

Again I ask: Do you dispute that marijuana lowers a person's inhibitions and makes the do stupid things they would otherwise not have done?

In my case it's always been slinging insults at said toy or toy line but mostly insults towards SS SW line. Oh how that always gets a rise out of people. :lol

read my second article I posted which reports on the same incident. :wave

You need to reread it and comprehend the words. It looks to me like you are reading what you want to read, damn the facts and the words on the page.

Nowhere in either of the articles you posted does it say the shooter was intoxicated. It says Foster, the person who was shot, was high. It does not say a word about the mental condition of stepbrother, the shooter in this story.

Why don't you guys quit attacking the facts and just answer a simple question.

Attacking the facts?! You post falsities and then claim we should ignore the facts? :google

I am not a fan of people who are unapologetically disingenuous to aid in their cause. To me it makes all of their statements, even the true ones, ring false.

This thread needs a good derailing. :lecture

I don't want to post things to back myself up because they will be lauded as biased. So why bother.

:moon

Yeah, totally not trolling behaviour. Welp, can't back up an opinion properly, gonna make excuses so I don't have to. :[

You already tried the newb bit before, you might want to come up with a more varied series of attempted burns for your routine. Sorry you don't like being called out on the content, or lack thereof, of your recent posts in this thread!

What's your opinion on alcohol?

Ok then dr teng... badvermin... you guys still haven't answered my one simple question.

Interesting that.

The shooter wouldn't have to be high. It was the stoner guy doped up on drugs that was coercing the poor kid to shoot him.

Lets also talk about marijuana and how it is linked to the spread of STDs like aids and teenage pregnancies.

Per alcohol, its already legal so any discussion would be superfluous.

I posted an article that buoyed a valid point which noone has rebutted satisfactorily.

The shooter was not reported to be high. Your argument is invalid on that basis.

You are against marijuana because a stupid SOBER person shot a high person?

Stupid people do stupid things even when not high, this case is a perfect example.

Do you think we should lock people away just for being stupid? Stupid people are more likely to do stupid things, but we shouldn't lock them all up in advance so they can't hurt anyone.

Clearly I am kicking against the pricks (quite literally) when trying to discuss anything with you two.

You still haven't answered my question and I know why. buh-bye. :wave

Clearly I am kicking against the pricks (quite literally) when trying to discuss anything with you two.

buh-bye.

Go back to your home:
435424bridge.jpg

Ok then dr teng... badvermin... you guys still haven't answered my one simple question.

Interesting that.

The shooter wouldn't have to be high. It was the stoner guy doped up on drugs that was coercing the poor kid to shoot him.

Lets also talk about marijuana and how it is linked to the spread of STDs like aids and teenage pregnancies.

Per alcohol, its already legal so any discussion would be superfluous.

What? I answered your question twice, in two seperate posts.

Legally and ethically, yes, the shooter would have to be high and coercing has nothing to do with it. Who do you think gets charged with rape when a girl is drunk and the guy isn't? It's also the reason you can't enter legal agreements while intoxicated.

Alcohol is directly related to the conversation (mind-altering substance that was once banned) so you're going to have to do better than that. Saying "it's legal" is pointless to the discussion. Hey, slavery was once legal too, and now it's not.

Last edited:
You need to reread it and comprehend the words. It looks to me like you are reading what you want to read, damn the facts and the words on the page.

Nowhere in either of the articles you posted does it say the shooter was intoxicated. It says Foster, the person who was shot, was high. It does not say a word about the mental condition of stepbrother, the shooter in this story.

Attacking the facts?! You post falsities and then claim we should ignore the facts? :google

I am not a fan of people who are unapologetically disingenuous to aid in their cause. To me it makes all of their statements, even the true ones, ring false.
I don't understand what you aren't getting. The dispatch got a call at 11 pm that night. The guy shot was smoking weed that night. Are you saying because we don't know the exact time he was shot means the story is BS?

People are stupid enough as it is. Making it easier to facilitate intoxication on top of that stupidity is asinine.

What? I answered your question twice, in two seperate posts.

Legally and ethically, yes, the shooter would have to be high and coercing has nothing to do with it. Who do you think gets charged with rape when a girl is drunk and the guy isn't? It's also the reason you can't enter legal agreements while intoxicated.

Alcohol is directly related to the conversation (mind-altering substance that was once banned) so you're going to have to do better than that. Saying "it's legal" is pointless to the discussion. Hey, slavery was once legal too, and now it's not.
I'll answer the same way I answered before. Take your average driver and give them a beer to drink. Most if not all would have no ill effects in motor skills. Now take the same person and let them smoke a joint. Their motor skills would be affected. Do I have "Scientific" proof? No, I've just been around enough people in my life who were stoned and I myself used to get stoned about 20 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back