Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would have kept the light up feature. However I don't think that's a total deal breaker for me.

Just adding up the cost of flexpay to see if i could afford, and the total of the piece almost matches the cost of my whole 3rd quarter...

Angel comiquette
Iron man MKV
Iron man MKII AU
beast Comiquette
Tron Lightcycle
jack Sparrow
spider-man
Commander bly

I just ordered mine.Only thing that worries me is that the 1st qtr 2012 shipping.The cold weather might have an affect on it.My twin brother has had bad luck w/ stuff shipping in cold weather...items snapped due to the cold.
I can't wait for 2012!!!!

NO insentive to buy.

No light up.
No ES.
20% deposit.
Only 2 inches taller than Big Chap, 2x the price.
(not counting the bow).
Will be for sale for many many months.
Probably cheaper at other retailers.

Looking for a reason, can't find one.

im happy with it no matter what . may not have lights but thats ok , once i see it in hand, i then will figure out if i should change things on it or add, .

I saw on the spec of Neytiri. What does TBD means ?

To Be Determined. No edition size is set yet. They might have a number in mind but it seems common practice quite often for them (and other companies as well) to wait a while to see how many gets pre-ordered, and probably adjust their "pre-estimated" number according to demand. They will reveal the edition size in a while. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks, sometimes months.

I'm kinda interested in seeing what the retailers charge myself

If this Legacy/SSC piece is also going to be available from retailers, then I'd say retailers like AE who discount 10% on pre-orders will charge about $1439.99 for it. I can't see a reason this piece would not be available other than sideshow.

NO insentive to buy.

No light up.
No ES.
20% deposit.
Only 2 inches taller than Big Chap, 2x the price.
(not counting the bow).
Will be for sale for many many months.
Probably cheaper at other retailers.

Looking for a reason, can't find one.

Talking sense, after debating and posting loads, I've decided to wait til around Dec, same some money between now and then and if there aren't too many things that i like between then and Dec i'll order.

I don't wanna be stuck with a large NRD and cancellation fees, if three other grails appear after and I'm too committed to this

Talking sense, after debating and posting loads, I've decided to wait til around Dec, same some money between now and then and if there aren't too many things that i like between then and Dec i'll order.

I don't wanna be stuck with a large NRD and cancellation fees, if three other grails appear after and I'm too committed to this

I think I'm gonna put this back on the wants list too now that it's in next year. the car will be paid off in september or earlier anyway

Back