Leather Trench Coat Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsidius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know a large leather trench that would fit a TTM20 or T-800 muscular bodies?

Someone recommended me the VTS Violent Samurai trench but I can't find it anywhere.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Sid.

Hi Artisidius i am looking for the same, did you find something for tha body? I want a trench coat for my punisher he is using a ttm20 body with the revenger vest.

Get one of the old Toy Biz Punisher coats. They did a comic version and a Tom Jane version and both are fairly decent leather trench coats. I never tried them on the Arnold body as I don't have one but my main gripe with them was that they always seemed a little big on any regular size figure I tried them on so they might just fit right on a bigger body.

Thank you thainer, i had the toy biz figures, the comic and the movie version, but the coats are small for the ttm20 body especially on the wrist. I think i will try to make one myself, i only need to find the materials and the time.

Back