LEAK!!!! Pics of final statues to be revealed at SDCC!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Late to this thread.

After reading the last page first, I guess it's safe to assume there is no final statues to be reveiled at SDCC but rather plenty of man-flesh. :\

Yeah, WW some place along the way this thread got to talking about guys and their body parts. Not a fave topic of mine.

Now this is what I'm talking about.:banana

re

If I remeber correctly, Male. Not that there is anything wrong with that?

Ahh, I have learned a new thing today: Frodoeyes is a guy that likes ass. Just what gender of ass he likes is another matter, and one I couldn't give a toss about.:D

To quote our resident smiley padder, Dan: "To each his own.":lol

Re: LEAK!!!! Pics of final statues to be reveiled at SDCC!!!

As my favourite character from my favourite TV show of all time once says, "Tonight, Rodney, we dance with our backs to the wall!!!"

9343.jpg

Laydeeeeeeeesssss!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin

:bonk :eye :bonk

For a thread that promised to revile (sic) new statues, it certainly has taken a turn for worse.

Think that might be my doing but i make no apology for defending my kind!! Anyway I think its just made this board that bit more interesting!! :lol
New stuff was revealed alright..... just not statues!!!

For a thread that promised to revile (sic) new statues, it certainly has taken a turn for worse.

I would say that a bit of light-hearted humour is good for the soul.

I would say that a bit of light-hearted humour is good for the soul.

You ain't wrong there CCT :yay :yay :yay

:bonk :eye :bonk

And you what CCT I agree with you wholeheartedly!!! Lets insult everyone its turns out good anyway!! (JOKING)!!!:rollin

Back