lcummins' Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could pull something incredible out of my hat just like that!!:D But will I? No :D:lol:rotfl

Don't worry Nick, you'll find these one day, just like you found the Bronze, and just like you will eventually find the SoF SSE. The chase is half the fun... at least that's what everyone says! :lol

SSE_Son01.jpg

SSE_Son02.jpg

Silvery goodness!!!

SSE_Son03.jpg

SSE_Son04.jpg

I remember offering $5,000 dollars for this figure, I was very serious about buying it. Oh well, moved on to Hot Toys. Great figure.

you have some great figures, but it's kinda a shame to see them suffering from claustrophobia...

*hint, hint*

Good Heavens! You've definitely got some Grails!!! I'd never even heard of the Japanese version of the Metaluna Mutant Exclusive with the pink saucer until now. How in the world does anyone learn of these things?

Ok... in honor of The Mummy PF figure going up for pre-order tonight... I present...

The Silver Screen Edition, Son of Frankenstein figure, limited to just 10 figures hand-crafted by the Sideshow creative team. Sorry for the lousy pictures, but the box is still sealed and I'm gonna keep it that way!!! :lol

Nothing unusual about the box front...

SSE_Son01.jpg

SSE_Son02.jpg

Silvery goodness!!!

SSE_Son03.jpg

SSE_Son04.jpg

Actual signatures of the creative bunch of guys behind this figure...

SSE_Son05.jpg

SSE_Son06.jpg

SSE_Son07.jpg

And finally, a comparison shot to the color version...

SSE_Son08.jpg

Stay tuned for some Holiday madness with the next pictures!!

I want this figure. BTW great collection.

I remember that Frankie bust from Fangoria wich i read regularly back in the days, it was an advertisement.

When i saw the price i thought to myself 'i understand that ES of 50'

If only i knew i was going to buy pieces wich even surpassed that ridiculous pricetag

:rolleyes:

I remember that Frankie bust from Fangoria wich i read regularly back in the days, it was an advertisement.

When i saw the price i thought to myself 'i understand that ES of 50'

If only i knew i was going to buy pieces wich even surpassed that ridiculous pricetag

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I felt like that on the original Sideshow/Weta LOTR pieces! I passed on all the statues, busts, helms, etc and just went for the medallions because the others were "so expensive" at the time!!! :rotfl

Yeah, I felt like that on the original Sideshow/Weta LOTR pieces! I passed on all the statues, busts, helms, etc and just went for the medallions because the others were "so expensive" at the time!!! :rotfl

Yeah I know how you feel bro. I wish the "so expensive" Prices of Sideshow's past would make a comeback.:lol They were not so expensive.:rotfl

Back