Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bring it into every thread? Wow, so far I can think of 1 ( this one ) that I have brought it into. The other thread had your ridiculous banter pages ahead of me getting involved and that was a thread about Bioshock.

And YES, once again YOU are the fanboy because you're the only one trashing one system while kissing the others balls while the rest of us like both systems. Perhaps you should learn what a fanboy actually is ( you ) before you flap your gums.

Really the rest of you like both systems? No, not really. Once again you and your blind little 360 cronies pollute what would be a glorious forum and gaming section...

Here's what you do: flap, flap, flap.

Here's what you need to do: ............................

Really the rest of you like both systems? No, not really. Once again you and your blind little 360 cronies pollute what would be a glorious forum and gaming section...

Here's what you do: flap, flap, flap.

Here's what you need to do: ............................

Well lets see. Of the people I game with I, ill, Bagels, Loki, Badmoon ( to name a few ) ALL have both systems and all like both systems. There may even be more that I am missing. So, they are far from blind 360 cronies you twit.

Again, you're one of the few who kissing ONE systems ass. If there are people here who kiss the 360's ass w/o owning or trying a PS3 then they are equally as moronic as you are.

Edit - forgot Kain, he owns and likes both systems as well so there is another.

Last edited:
So, can anyone comment on what I said in post 105 over on page 11? I feel as if my question got lost somewhere.....

Is that 360 new? I never recalled seeing it before, and some things look pretty different. The hair has changed, the clothes are better fitting, and the bottom of Excalibur has some weird purple glow. I think this may be the production piece, in which case, it looks really good.

Ok so this got blown way up. I think when we were talking '360' we were talking about the actual 360 view no? Like, a picture that we turn full around to see the whole figure/statue?! Not the actual console. Unless I'm lost now. Huh! See what happens when we go off topic.

I thought I'd be upset that I didn't get the chance to pre-order the PF exclusive, but I think I like her better without the exclusive item. I think it kind of blocks her in a way. Maybe it's just me. Ya'll will have to post some photos of her with it so I can see. Sideshows never look the same to me.

Ok so, back on topic...

I don't remember ever seeing a different 360 version. But I mostly just go for the backstage pass. Maybe it was the lighting that made excalibur glow. We'll have to wait and see... *pouts*

Ok so this got blown way up. I think when we were talking '360' we were talking about the actual 360 view no? Like, a picture that we turn full around to see the whole figure/statue?! Not the actual console. Unless I'm lost now. Huh! See what happens when we go off topic.

I thought I'd be upset that I didn't get the chance to pre-order the PF exclusive, but I think I like her better without the exclusive item. I think it kind of blocks her in a way. Maybe it's just me. Ya'll will have to post some photos of her with it so I can see. Sideshows never look the same to me.

Ok so, back on topic...

I don't remember ever seeing a different 360 version. But I mostly just go for the backstage pass. Maybe it was the lighting that made excalibur glow. We'll have to wait and see... *pouts*

Get on the waitlist Buffygirl. Most waitlists convert. Problem resolved.

Get on the waitlist Buffygirl. Most waitlists convert. Problem resolved.

Convert? I have been on sideshows waitlist before for many items. They always get cancelled. It sucks! So, yes please, splainy the convert thing.

Is that 360 new? I never recalled seeing it before, and some things look pretty different. The hair has changed, the clothes are better fitting, and the bottom of Excalibur has some weird purple glow. I think this may be the production piece, in which case, it looks really good.
I'm assuming it's new, I had only seen pics of it before that. Yup, it was added on 4/22, she looks great!

I was considering cancelling due to tighter funds, but if it looks like that, I may cancel something else. But man, I really want the WoW diorama a lot too...

Yea everything about how she looks in this new way is Waaaay better, I just love how she doesnt have any lipstick :rotfl:rotfl

Convert? I have been on sideshows waitlist before for many items. They always get cancelled. It sucks! So, yes please, splainy the convert thing.

I imagine when you get on the waitlist it's ages after the fact the item has been sold out or been released. Usually if you get on a waitlist before an item ships, you get your waitlist CONVERTED into an actual order. For example. I ordered the regular Captain America PF because the exclusive had sold out. Funny thing is this piece sold out fast, and has now become a very sought after piece. One would suggest if you put yourself on a waitlist six months after the initial preordering date, one would fail to have their WL convert. Well, luckily for me, mine did. Now I have an ex in my home. Minty fresh!

I imagine when you get on the waitlist it's ages after the fact the item has been sold out or been released. Usually if you get on a waitlist before an item ships, you get your waitlist CONVERTED into an actual order. For example. I ordered the regular Captain America PF because the exclusive had sold out. Funny thing is this piece sold out fast, and has now become a very sought after piece. One would suggest if you put yourself on a waitlist six months after the initial preordering date, one would fail to have their WL convert. Well, luckily for me, mine did. Now I have an ex in my home. Minty fresh!

is there any conversation that you can't work your Captain Exclusive into?

:whip

I'm just angry because the delivery guy didn't drop my Hulk PF off.

mmmm Hulk PF. You'll be happy when you see him in person. He's pretty heavy btw. Think you'll be able to lift him? Who am I kidding... P!tu could lift him and he's 70 lbs with Olive Oil arms!

mmmm Hulk PF. You'll be happy when you see him in person. He's pretty heavy btw. Think you'll be able to lift him? Who am I kidding... P!tu could lift him and he's 70 lbs with Olive Oil arms!

yeah i sold my Grey one a while back and am buying the green one because that's the one I wanted. i miss hulk and can't wait!!

i can't wait to see this sight again:

Last edited:

I get what you mean now. Very cool. I am paying a tiny bit less for her so I don't mind missing out on the exclusive, this time. But for next time if it's something I want bad enough I will definitely jump onto the wait list. Thanks for filling me in. :)

Back