Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ES yet on the Regular. The Exclusive had an ES of 500, so expect about 1,000 on the Reg.

Looks like the regular edition has 750. I had no idea she was due in June. Good to know I actually pay any attention..yeesh. Can't wait though. Very exciting.

Did anybody else notice the gallery pictures and the 360 camera view of her are very different. Hopefully we will get the 360 one of her because her hair looks way more better and she doesn't have lipstick.

If you watch the backstage pass video, her hair looks pretty good. So I think we have nothing to worry about. :)

yeah, I noticed the different hair, one had it coming over the front, the other kept it behind her. Personally I'm hoping for the hair to be all at her back, I think it looks better that way. Still, its good either way, still want her.

Is that 360 new? I never recalled seeing it before, and some things look pretty different. The hair has changed, the clothes are better fitting, and the bottom of Excalibur has some weird purple glow. I think this may be the production piece, in which case, it looks really good.

What I didn't understand, please take Microsofts balls out of your mouth before speaking.

:lol

You're such a loser dude and too stupid to even realize how much of a loser you make yourself look like. For at least the 5th time I own both systems and have compared them. You have not, You have formed your opinion based on what some other people have said and ignored the side you refuse to listen you. You're a narrowminded twit who only sees what he wants to see. :lol

:lol

You're such a loser dude and too stupid to even realize how much of a loser you make yourself look like. For at least the 5th time I own both systems and have compared them. You have not, You have formed your opinion based on what some other people have said and ignored the side you refuse to listen you. You're a narrowminded twit who only sees what he wants to see. :lol

Wait and I'm the one who sounds like a loser here? Nice try. Crawl back in your hole troll.

BOTH OF
optimus_liberal-1.jpg

Wait and I'm the one who sounds like a loser here? Nice try. Crawl back in your hole troll.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Give an informed opinion for once and try actually listening to to other gamers. What makes you an idiot is that we are not trashing the PS3 at all, but yet you act like because some like the 360 more that they are nothing more than "Microsoft fanboys".

You on the other hand do nothing , but bash the 360 and call it crap and kiss Sony's ass. YOU are the only fanboy here.

Give an informed opinion for once and try actually listening to to other gamers. What makes you an idiot is that we are not trashing the PS3 at all, but yet you act like because some like the 360 more that they are nothing more than "Microsoft fanboys".

You on the other hand do nothing , but bash the 360 and call it crap and kiss Sony's ass. YOU are the only fanboy here.

Ummm...right. First off I agree with The Ill Jedi. I was talking about the Lara Croft PF figure and you had to bring up console wars and not just insult my console, but me. Which shows how tasteless and classless you really are. You need to bring your console war into every other thread, because of your insecurities to prove just how awesome the Microsoft brick is...(and I'm the fanboy). LOL.

Please take it else where like, argue with yourself in your room, where someone listening cares.

So anyway back to more important things and people, I don't think we will get PF G.I.Joes, but I hope we do.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Ummm...right. First off I agree with The Ill Jedi. I was talking about the Lara Croft PF figure and you had to bring up console wars and not just insult my console, but me. Which shows how tasteless and classless you really are. You need to bring your console war into every other thread, because of your insecurities to prove just how awesome the Microsoft brick is...(and I'm the fanboy). LOL.

Please take it else where like, argue with yourself in your room, where someone listening cares.

So anyway back to more important things and people, I don't think we will get PF G.I.Joes, but I hope we do.

I bring it into every thread? Wow, so far I can think of 1 ( this one ) that I have brought it into. The other thread had your ridiculous banter pages ahead of me getting involved and that was a thread about Bioshock.

And YES, once again YOU are the fanboy because you're the only one trashing one system while kissing the others balls while the rest of us like both systems. Perhaps you should learn what a fanboy actually is ( you ) before you flap your gums.

Back