LaPorta89 Collection (Update Page 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laporta89

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Only new To Collecting Hot Toys. Started just under a year ago. currently organising new Shelves for my display so this is what i have currently. sorry about the crappy iphone photos.

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

anyway thats my collection so far. i also have Iron Monger but he is still in box as i have no more room :( as i said still getting around to getting more Detolf shelves to display figures better. anyway just thought i would share what i have.

Last edited:
Re: LaPorta89 Collection

Nice collection you got going.

thanks man. still have iron monger to set up, he is just sitting there in the box. have Police Joker Outfit and head to make up as well as a nurse joker kit. Have Mark VII, Selina Kyle and PHil on PO

groovy man.....cant wait to see more pics soon then :)

Very nice! I had to sell my Bat Pod, but it looks great if you've got the room to display it.

yea had to make a display case to sit on top of my two detolfs. mainly got it to display my Catwomen on when she comes

Yeah she'll look great with it! Never know, I may get it again once I get my Catwoman.

Woot!!? Loving you display detolf and that acrylic case!

Back