Prop LagerToys 1:1 scale Thor Hammer / Props / Custome / Marvel / Thor 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great vid!
So... basically, it's one he** of a deal if I understand well? :hi5:

I'd say so, I'm really happy with it, it's great value for money in my opinion. I think if a more established or well known company had made this exact item they'd have added another $100 on top

Sometimes you pay for a brand

I'd say so, I'm really happy with it, it's great value for money in my opinion. I think if a more established or well known company had made this exact item they'd have added another $100 on top

Sometimes you pay for a brand

Very much so.

I say get it before it sells out or goes up in price. Really well done replica.

It's arrived. I have to say, I'm really impressed.
I'll try and do a video later side by side with my MR Hammer
Here's some pics for the time being, if you want me to take any particular shots then ask and I'll get close up for ye

The Dark World hammer looks great! Thanks for the vid. I would like to see the packaging if it's not too much of a hassle. Thanks!

Got mine today - Worth the money. Feels solid and heavy, actually looks like metal, with good finish on it.
The handle is not leather though, only the wrist strap. I think the handle is painted plastic.
Great item, excellent price and value.

WOW! Only 5 days to get to you from your order date.....did you order it on the 2nd when you posted? This will make a great addition to my hammer collection. I have the Dr Pepper, Museum Replicas, EFX versions and now this beaut! Ordered today...Shipping EMS..:yess:

Last edited:
Placed my order, $172 shipped to Colorado USA via Airmail (EMS was only $10 more but eh, its been a pricey week already I can wait a bit longer :lol)

The Dark World hammer looks great! Thanks for the vid. I would like to see the packaging if it's not too much of a hassle. Thanks!

WOW! Only 5 days to get to you from your order date.....did you order it on the 2nd when you posted? This will make a great addition to my hammer collection. I have the Dr Pepper, Museum Replicas, EFX versions and now this beaut! Ordered today...Shipping EMS..:yess:

Yes, ordered on the day I first posted, but I did pay EMS after seeing someone posting here about the delay with regular mail.
It comes wrapped in plastic bag, placed in a grayish tray with a clear cover over it. It is indeed like a Hot Toy style tray, but it's thicker, and seems to be pretty sturdy. Nothing else inside, just the tray with the hammer, no printed media.
I dont have a stand for it, but it will stand in 45^ if you place him on on of the narrow flats that have the scrolls on them, and looks great!
Here is a quickie on top of our besta:
20140208_034714.jpg
20140208_034725.jpg

^Looks good j97e1!!!

Galmando, that's a great idea to use MR's base...it's perfect and nice to fit any hammer which is a plus.

Crikey, that video I put up has nearly had 100 views now, first video I ever put up as well

I'm feeling pretty chuffties with myself right now

Haha, it was a great review, definitely worthy of many views.

For the price, gotta say it's an incredible piece!!! It's NOT an eFX. Of course not... it's 1/4 of the price... BUT, this is still a really piece for display like I'll do!
Thanks guys for letting us know about this great deal! :clap

Img_8941.jpg
zIMG_8954.JPG
IMG_8948b.jpg
IMG_8944a.jpg
IMG_8962b.jpg
IMG_8944b.jpg
IMG_z8957.jpg
IMG_8947a.jpg

Mine arrived today, looks great! I ordered mine Feb 7 and used the regular shipping option (not EMS) to Colorado, so 11 days not too bad at all.

iaqUTYp.jpg

Damn it, they increased the price. Should I wait to see if there is any price drop? how much is everything including shipping? Thanks

Damn it, they increased the price. Should I wait to see if there is any price drop? how much is everything including shipping? Thanks

I doubt this thing will get cheaper, its a hell of a good price for what it is and they'll probably realize that. I paid $171 total with shipping to USA, $53 was shipping I think, by the cheapest option.

Back