Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck lol. Now the discussion has gone onto bulges and chicks with dicks? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]selfies with Lady Deadpools bulge hahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just like the skull with dynamite. And she looks cool with mask and ponytail. Bits and pieces...kinda like the Deadpool statue. Not in love with it but it looks fun.

there is SO much coming out from so many companies this year... add that to the POs from last year that haven't shipped yet and you have a perfect bubble forming.... forget money, I'm talking about SPACE cause I'm running out :rotfl

there is SO much coming out from so many companies this year... add that to the POs from last year that haven't shipped yet and you have a perfect bubble forming.... forget money, I'm talking about SPACE cause I'm running out :rotfl

You ain't the only one haha

Shocked that the EX is NOT headpool, but rather the unmasked portrait

It's amazing how much effort went into this and Deadpool yet Magneto looks like a 5th graders school project he put together using old action figures.

Last edited:
Back