Kroenen Sandstorm Mask **WIP***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey man, what colors do you use to meke that rusty metal look, that looks amazing man, I have a predator that has armor and I would like to give it that weathered look...

Hey man, what colors do you use to meke that rusty metal look, that looks amazing man, I have a predator that has armor and I would like to give it that weathered look...

Apple Barrel - Brown oxide Acrylic paint..for the rust! nothing better! The metal is several silvers i use from my Createx airbrush colors..i use dif combos of silver + black!

I've continued to tinker with my mask over the last few months and decided to add greeblies to make it more mechanical looking. I disassembled an old camera I had and also repainted certain parts in gold and silvers so the circuit boards could look more like tubing. I had a blast doing this and although looks simple took about 5 hours to put together in a believable way. Let me know what you think.

100_2187.jpg

100_2186.jpg

100_2185.jpg

100_2184.jpg

100_2182.jpg

Thanks for looking :)!!

Back