Kroenen Sandstorm Mask **WIP***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOA! I love Kroenen, he kicks ass...this mask is so detailed!

I love his WW2 mask the most...

Here are some updates I received today with the hardware attached. All thats needed is straps and lenses. I managed to make straps myself that are made of rubber so I will be sending them to Alex to install for me.

Here is a picture of my straps:

DSC00007.jpg

Here are updated mask pictures:

Picture051.jpg

Picture050-2.jpg

Picture045-6.jpg

Picture046-3.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048-2.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

How many different masks did Karl have? Is there a good reference site? I want to accurize a WWII mask for my 1:6 Kroenen.

I wonder if Hot Toys will take a stab at him for HB III?

Here are some photos I received of my mask with the straps I made attached. The mask is currently on the way to me so I can figure out the lenses, throat guard and add the mesh to the inside of the mouthpiece. Then it is done :)...

I hope to be completely finished with this piece by Halloween, any ideas for lenses, I got a few but open to suggestions:

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Thanks for looking...

:( ... I only wish I had the $$$ to pick that up right now ...
... how bout $700 for that Sam bust? .......... I'll throw in the maquette :D

I am currently making the Kroene Final Battle Mask now. Just finished ruff sculpts and casts of the ear pieces and filters and just about to mold the main front part of the mask...I used my Sideshow mask and altered it so with a little modifications i made it so it will fit all head sizes!
picture.php

picture.php

LOL!!! ok here is a little more for tonight..
picture.php

Fitting the back half of the helmet which was created by Facing Costums. It is glued in place. It will need Much Alteration to fit the ear pieces. It is smaller in size..but will make a good templete!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=543&pictureid=6797

nice so far. cant wait to see more stuff done!

Back