Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good pick up, JAWS. It's a gnarly one that's for sure. I've got it too, along with gray & black Koto Bats. 1/6th or not, you'd be crazy not to pick this up if you were any fan of comic Superman....just another fanboy turning your face the other way if this wasn't stamped with SSCollectibles on the bottom of it.

Congrats to everyone else who decided to go with this.

Yes this was a great pick up. It really is fantastic. Even better then the Koto Batman IMO.

Per your Request :)

I think they display great together.... Better without the bases because you can get them closer together. No big loss with Bats. But I hate to have the store that great Superman base.

I absolutely love your pics Jaws they are amazing, the pair look so good together.

I have Bats but I still haven't pulled the trigger on Supes.

I've just started getting into the Bombshell line & the money I has aside for Supes just got used for Batgirl instead.
Hopefully towards the end of the month I'll pick him up.

Neil

These are the best statues that money can buy that represents the DC comic book heroes...cheaper than Bowen or anything SS...all 7 of the JLA could cost only $800 if you shop...a bargain...WW is next

1800210_816176661732065_1398868152_n.jpg

I'm on the fence with their Wonder Woman sculpt. I like it but I'm still not sure how well it'll fit with Koto Supes and Bats. She's a bit less dynamic than the guys. Still this is the figure that I'm most looking forward to seeing in the upcoming toy fairs.

The WW will depend on the paint job. I'll bet it comes out great. Hope a Lasso comes with it though. If not I will get a Golden rope easily

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Preview.jpg

The WW will depend on the paint job. I'll bet it comes out great. Hope a Lasso comes with it though. If not I will get a Golden rope easily

Ooh I forgot about her lasso! I wish they had incorporated it in to the sculpt. Yeah I do agree that it will depend on the paint job. Anyway here's a more updated photo. I wonder if the design will be approved ...

I see the Lasso is there incorporated into the sculpt...awesome

i wasn't expecting this level of quality, but i have never owned anything kotobukiya....at such a great price too...be hard to resist any of these now..great pic dan.

whats best way (cheapest) to get this in Europe? Every shop i looked at doesn't have it anymore and on ebay i can't find one with good price without shipping being too large.

The Batman sculpt has had a few releases, any word if Supes will become available again with an altered paint scheme?

Back